Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Friday Confessions

-I wish the guy in the BMW who overtook me so suddenly in the morning (without applying his signal light) hits a divider and burns a big hole in his pocket for the damages.

-I do feel sorry for the predicament our friend is in. However, I could not help thinking that he deserves it, or that it is a problem he brought upon himself.

-I can forgive (sometimes) but I will never forget when it comes to people I am just related, friends or acquainted with.

5 Comments:

Blogger mariel said...

I agree with you.. forgiving is almost impossible when you're so much involved...

ps. some cinism is good sometimes expecially with impossible drivers ;)

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to get it all out sometimes.

1:06 AM  
Blogger Devilish Angel said...

Me too agree with you...

1:16 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm beat down by bad drivers!!! World gone MAD!!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

TGIF and Amen

=)

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home