Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

all for love - part 4

Me: Why is it that I can sleep with the TV volume on, but you cannot?
Sweetie: Well, I just can`t.

Me: Why not?
Sweetie: Geesh. You are a girl, and I`m a guy, that’s why.

Huh? Am I missing something here??

15 Comments:

Blogger Raymond said...

He's onto you HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

1:45 PM  
Blogger Visithra said...

huh errr i cant understand too ;p hummm lots to think

3:55 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

raymond: oh you think so? ;)

laks: yeah, of course, since you are a guy too :)

visithra: lol. maybe it is because we are girls.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

Yep... as I say, if they are male and they breathe they are a problem :)

5:19 PM  
Blogger MunkieFast said...

It's because girls have selective hearing. LOL JK

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your "all for love" posts because I can relate to all of them. I always like to fall asleep with the t.v. on and Cody can't stand it.

2:32 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

miladysa: lol.

shakabuku: it applies the other way too, i think ;)

kiki: well, as you said before, they are the same everywhere :)

8:55 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Whatever it is, I am missing it too. I can't sleep with the TV volume up, but am definitely not a guy.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

That's strange. When I go to sleep, I can sleep through anything. Maybe it's because I'm used to my dad's snoring. It seems to penetrate every wall of this house.

12:41 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

is for of a habit than girl n guy thing
I cant sleep with lights on and with music
but guess my dear could as mentioned ~~*
call me the light sleeper

u are not missing out anything

1:35 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

thaozee: lol. i used to be a light sleeper, but now, to my dismay, i don`t even hear my sweetie coming into the room when i`m asleep, unless he makes a racket.

darling: thank you for the reassurance. lol.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Doggie Extraordinaire's Mom said...

My theory is that since we have to get used to their SNORING, we can sleep through a lot. Men are the noise-makers and not used to having to try to fall asleep to noise. WE have had no choice. We cannot turn off their noise!

:)

4:08 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

librarian: lol. makes perfect sense to me. maybe i should tell him that today, eh.

4:09 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

cheryl: most definitely not. ;)

4:11 PM  
Blogger Vinesh said...

Reallly sweeeet !!

*insert love smileys* :-D

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home