green tea ice cream madness
Seriously, how hard can it be to find green tea ice cream?
Try so freaking hard.
I mean, I have visited about 3 giant hypermarkets and supermarkets and I am still unable to find it.
This new craze of mine is driving me crazy.
Instead of something pleasurable, this hunting is fast becoming more of a challenge.
It`s me against green tea ice cream.
And I don’t plan to lose.
If I still can`t find it by this weekend, I am marching straight to the Japanese restaurant and demand to know where on earth they buy theirs!
For now, I have settled for chocolate and chocolate chip flavored ice cream.
Try so freaking hard.
I mean, I have visited about 3 giant hypermarkets and supermarkets and I am still unable to find it.
This new craze of mine is driving me crazy.
Instead of something pleasurable, this hunting is fast becoming more of a challenge.
It`s me against green tea ice cream.
And I don’t plan to lose.
If I still can`t find it by this weekend, I am marching straight to the Japanese restaurant and demand to know where on earth they buy theirs!
For now, I have settled for chocolate and chocolate chip flavored ice cream.





















15 Comments:
I'm laughing my butt off over your use of the South Park character! You go girl! Everyone is a South Park character! I love it!
Glad you had so much fun on your getaway. Sorry about the green tea ice cream -- I'd never even heard of it until you mentioned it. Good luck with that. I really hope you get your hands on some. I mean, how many people could be competing for it???
librarian: :p thank you so much for sharing the link! i love south park and am so glad i can use the characters to expres my moods :)
and yeah, how many people indeed? but i think i might cry if i don`t get it soon.
You should grab the recipe and make it yourself. Always more satisfying when you creat it. Goodluck
I hope you find it! :)
u come to SINGAPORE .. there are alot
hahahhahahhaahaaha
GREEN TEA ICE CReam ~ bet u gona dream eating them till u find them har
hang on to the traditional ones first then hahaaa
I still want to know where to find it around here. I think there is some sort of green tea troll who is hording it all and only selling limited amounts to the mass.
This would explain the mystery of the seasonal green tree frap.
settled for chocolate? That's impossible to just settle for chocolate. (Kidding).
Good luck finding it!
Green tea? Ice cream? They've made the ice cream too? Dang these ppl are creative!
I know you can get green tea moon cake! ;p
I did some checking and found nothing. I found lots of other flavors though
thaozee: make ice cream myself?? never thought about it...but now i am! won`t that be cool?
miladysa: thank you :) my sweetie has promised me that we will look for it together this weekend.
darling: a! the temptation! lol. never knew you had an evil streak in you :p
kiki: you think so too? ok, now i`m like 98% sure there is a conspiracy!
shay: lol. yeah? wait till you taste it.being the nice girl i am, when i do get my hands on it, i will snap a pic and post it, ok? :p
cheryl: thank you. and yes, nobody can just settle for chocolates ;)
visithra: yup. they have. when i find it, i will let you know where, and you can see what`s the hoo haa all about :p
shakabuku: you checked?? lol. i think it`s a new flavor. i`m itching to just walk down to the restaurant and ask them. but, what will they think??!!
Who cares what they think. Just imagine how happy you will be once you find their secret stash of trolls who safegaurd it.
shakabuku: yeah? something to ponder :p but i think i will do it!
laks: it happens to me too sometimes.
i can be as noti as i can be if u want me to be . Anyway i mite not be noti to anyone. I am only noti to those that deserve my attention
SO be proud of it tat u are catching my attention to play my NOTIness on u !!
wahhaaaaaa
la dauphine: hi. thanks for the tip! i still haven`t found the flavor, but i am still looking. now i know i have an alternative! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home