this and that
this post was inspired by my fellow blogger, cheryl
I should have slept earlier yesterday. After all, I was dead sleepy even while at work. Why didn’t I? I got back home after dinner at 10 something. Did my laundry. Dried them. All done by 11.40. So why didn’t I sleep? Because of Runaway Jury!!!! And because John Cusack looked so darn cute. And yes, I have watched that movie before, but I can hardly remember the storyline. So I watched it again. And ended up sleeping after the movie at about 2am. Serves me right for being sleepy now.
Green tea flavored ice cream is my latest favorite. I had chicken teppayanki for lunch yesterday, followed by green tea flavored ice cream. It was my first time eating it. And I simply loved it! I am going to Jusco today to see if they have that flavor.
I simply adore Indian themed apparel. It is all the rage in here now. I am going to buy 3 skirts and 3 blouses before next Tuesday. I am going away for a short holiday near a beach side, so I think long flowing skirt and loose blouses will look elegant and graceful.
I cannot be on a diet with my sweetie around. He takes me to places where they serve chocolate, ice cream and cheese in excess. Thank god for high metabolism! On top of that, I hardly have the discipline to say no to delicious looking and tasting food. So I can’t blame it all on my sweetie. My only consolation is Pilates and yoga to keep me in shape.
I wish it didn’t rain on days I do my laundry.
I need to buy more shoes. I have enough work shoes, but definitely need more casual shoes. And if my sweetie thinks that I have more than enough to last me for a life time, then he is most definitely mistaken.
I need to buy a new sweater. I saw some chic looking ones the other day. I borrowed my funky 2 sided sweater which I absolutely adore to my sis, but I personally think I am losing my ownership of it.
I am getting excited about getting married next year!!!! I better start planning everything. I am oh so ready to start a family.
I have so many pictures in my digital camera and I need to transfer them to the laptop soon. Need the space for new pictures. I am going away to visit my grandma this weekend, and I am sure I will take many pictures of my nieces, nephews and also the sceneries on the drive over there.
I should have slept earlier yesterday. After all, I was dead sleepy even while at work. Why didn’t I? I got back home after dinner at 10 something. Did my laundry. Dried them. All done by 11.40. So why didn’t I sleep? Because of Runaway Jury!!!! And because John Cusack looked so darn cute. And yes, I have watched that movie before, but I can hardly remember the storyline. So I watched it again. And ended up sleeping after the movie at about 2am. Serves me right for being sleepy now.
Green tea flavored ice cream is my latest favorite. I had chicken teppayanki for lunch yesterday, followed by green tea flavored ice cream. It was my first time eating it. And I simply loved it! I am going to Jusco today to see if they have that flavor.
I simply adore Indian themed apparel. It is all the rage in here now. I am going to buy 3 skirts and 3 blouses before next Tuesday. I am going away for a short holiday near a beach side, so I think long flowing skirt and loose blouses will look elegant and graceful.
I cannot be on a diet with my sweetie around. He takes me to places where they serve chocolate, ice cream and cheese in excess. Thank god for high metabolism! On top of that, I hardly have the discipline to say no to delicious looking and tasting food. So I can’t blame it all on my sweetie. My only consolation is Pilates and yoga to keep me in shape.
I wish it didn’t rain on days I do my laundry.
I need to buy more shoes. I have enough work shoes, but definitely need more casual shoes. And if my sweetie thinks that I have more than enough to last me for a life time, then he is most definitely mistaken.
I need to buy a new sweater. I saw some chic looking ones the other day. I borrowed my funky 2 sided sweater which I absolutely adore to my sis, but I personally think I am losing my ownership of it.
I am getting excited about getting married next year!!!! I better start planning everything. I am oh so ready to start a family.
I have so many pictures in my digital camera and I need to transfer them to the laptop soon. Need the space for new pictures. I am going away to visit my grandma this weekend, and I am sure I will take many pictures of my nieces, nephews and also the sceneries on the drive over there.





















13 Comments:
Yes post those pictures! ;p
Have fun on the trips :) And a women can never have enough of shoes and accesories! ;p
I've been wanting to try the green tea frappacio at Starbucks. Where do you find green tea ice cream?
I'm diggin the indian themed apparel as well!
I drink green tea everyday, it sure would be nice to get my fix in ice cream though!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I don't think I would call Joh Cusack cute, but I love his movies. Except Pushing Tin, that was garbage. I am gload I have a metabolism also. I love Chocolate and ice cream. Plus I live in Wisconis so cheese is always on the plate
I am so flattered.
I love John Cusack and that is a good movie so at least it wasn't a waste of your time.
Have fund at your grandma's!
Although I am a fan of green tea, I don't know what I would think of Green tea ice-cream... Never had it before
Hey...great to read that u like indian dresses. Post a pic of urs in a cool indian dress :)
Happy shopping!
Post the pictures and join HNT!!! lol...
What a list!
Get those pics up! :)
So many people I know LOVE green tea ice cream... but I can't find any!
A girl can never have too many shoes. Or sweaters, for that matter :)
Can't wait to hear more details about the wedding. What is your timeline for starting a family?
A girl can never have too many shoes! :)
laks: yeah? lol. think so too.
visithra: yup, i sure will. and you are so totally right!
kiki: huhm. i think hypermarkets will have them. and you too? lol. i just went crazy shopping today for indian themed skirts and blouses.
christa: if you like the tea, you will absolutely looooooove the ice cream!
shakabuku: oh, so another chocolate fan in here, huh. well, i just bought enough chocolates to last me a year. should i say "supposed" to last me a year? ;)
cheryl: do you like john grisham`s books too?
thaozee: you must try it.
KN: i did enough shopping today to last for the remaining of this year...or so claims my sweetie :) but will post some pics i take at the beach.
david: yes to the first part..second part...:p
jay: lol. :p
mel: you should try it too. i will buy and maybe recommend you a good brand :) and i think i will try for a baby immediately after my wedding.
sarah: shoe, chocolate and clothes shopping always make me feel giddy from happiness!
miladysa: very truly said!
Post a Comment
<< Home