uh uh..i`ve been tagged!
Seven things you plan to do before you die!!
1. Bungee jump
2. Europe Tour!
3. Visit Africa
4. Learn tap dance
5. Build a holiday home in Switzerland
6. Get a tattoo
7. Ride an elephant
Seven things you can do!!
1. Be more helpful
2. Social work during free time
3. Be happy and contended even in solitute
4. Stop being judgemental at face value
5. Accept the fact that my sister will always spoil a movie/book plot by telling me the ending
6. Learn to sleep with the light off if I do happen to sleep alone.
7. Share the TV remote
Seven things you can't do!!!
1. Sing (unless bathroom singers are also recognized as singers)
2. Stop worrying about sweetie, parents, sister, and life in general
3. Enjoy washing the dishes
4. Control the thoughts and actions of sweetie
5. Give up my comfortable life
6. Take life much too seriously; kind of contradicts with no.2, doesn`t it. well, i`m weird in a sense
7. Saying sorry and mean it; really working hard on this one.
Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex!!
1. Smile
2. Eyes (my sweetie has smiling eyes. It was his eyes that strongly attracted me to him)
3. Sense of humor
4. Romantic gestures (such as buying me chocolates…*sigh*)
5. Height
6. Sense of style/dressing
7. Teeth (yes, it is important to me!)
Seven things you say most!!!
1. Yeah.
2. Hmmm
3. Do you think i`ve gained weight? No? Don`t lie!
4 .What??!! I`m sorry, I was not listening (mostly said to my sis. lol)
5. It`s so cold in here!
6. It`s so hot in here!
7. I feel like eating chocolate.
Seven celebrity crushes!!!
1. Colin Farrell
2. Brad Pitt
3. Richard Gere
4. Jude Law
5. Joaquin Phoenix
6. Josh Holloway (his dimples kill me!)
7. Matthew Fox
Seven people you want to take this quiz..
1. Sis (Alive_n_Confused)
2. Mel (Wedded Bliss)
3. Raymond (Raymond`s Bliss)
4. DARLing
5. Anne (anne`s chit chat)
6. Librarian (Libraries for dummies)
7. Visithra (There`s no blog)
plus whoever else who would like to participate!
1. Bungee jump
2. Europe Tour!
3. Visit Africa
4. Learn tap dance
5. Build a holiday home in Switzerland
6. Get a tattoo
7. Ride an elephant
Seven things you can do!!
1. Be more helpful
2. Social work during free time
3. Be happy and contended even in solitute
4. Stop being judgemental at face value
5. Accept the fact that my sister will always spoil a movie/book plot by telling me the ending
6. Learn to sleep with the light off if I do happen to sleep alone.
7. Share the TV remote
Seven things you can't do!!!
1. Sing (unless bathroom singers are also recognized as singers)
2. Stop worrying about sweetie, parents, sister, and life in general
3. Enjoy washing the dishes
4. Control the thoughts and actions of sweetie
5. Give up my comfortable life
6. Take life much too seriously; kind of contradicts with no.2, doesn`t it. well, i`m weird in a sense
7. Saying sorry and mean it; really working hard on this one.
Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex!!
1. Smile
2. Eyes (my sweetie has smiling eyes. It was his eyes that strongly attracted me to him)
3. Sense of humor
4. Romantic gestures (such as buying me chocolates…*sigh*)
5. Height
6. Sense of style/dressing
7. Teeth (yes, it is important to me!)
Seven things you say most!!!
1. Yeah.
2. Hmmm
3. Do you think i`ve gained weight? No? Don`t lie!
4 .What??!! I`m sorry, I was not listening (mostly said to my sis. lol)
5. It`s so cold in here!
6. It`s so hot in here!
7. I feel like eating chocolate.
Seven celebrity crushes!!!
1. Colin Farrell
2. Brad Pitt
3. Richard Gere
4. Jude Law
5. Joaquin Phoenix
6. Josh Holloway (his dimples kill me!)
7. Matthew Fox
Seven people you want to take this quiz..
1. Sis (Alive_n_Confused)
2. Mel (Wedded Bliss)
3. Raymond (Raymond`s Bliss)
4. DARLing
5. Anne (anne`s chit chat)
6. Librarian (Libraries for dummies)
7. Visithra (There`s no blog)
plus whoever else who would like to participate!





















17 Comments:
Lol I just finished a bunch sometime back. Hehehe will post it up soon do see a few commons. Delicious Brad Pitt being one ;p
Brad Pitt...really? Don't you think he lacks a nose?
Really great answers. Mmmm Brad Pitt :)
Hehehe..i wish i was Brad Pitt. :p
No regrets. I am happy what i am and what i intend to be.
Hope you tick off all those entries in the list very soon.
Teeth are very important. I'm guessing you like (or will like) the TV show Lost. Do you have it there yet?
I hate washing dishes. I would love to bungee jump or sky dive. I think I said "I need some chocolate" at least 4 times yesterday
I like your answers too! Good job with this!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Your answers were all fascinating. Thanks for tagging me. Forgive me if I post my answers on my Blogslide blog, as Miss N Thrope, due to my Librarian blog being kind of specialized.
visithra: yeah, good way to recognize common interest :)
clarajean: he makes it up for it with his biceps. lol.
miladysa: thanks..mmm brad pitt back! :p
KN: i hope so too :)
cheryl: yes, we do. in fact, the season finale is this thursday.
shakabuku: that`s a pretty yummy phrase :)
christa: thank you :)
librarian: i don`t mind at all! i check both of them, actually :)
I get right on it!
oooh, it's so good. You'll love it!
Good answers!! Mine would be very similar.
Okay! I will post my answers soon! Love the crushes!
One of my sisters always spoils the endings too! ALWAYS! It drives me nuts.
raymond: looking forward to readin it :)
cheryl: gosh, now i can`t wait for 9pm tomorrow!
kiki: thank you. i did mentione once that we do seem to have similar outlook in life ;)
anne: i look forward to reading it :)
jay: i think it`s the curse of being the oldest :p
i will tag this SOon...
thanks my dEAr
await for u to come to SIngapore soon
~ from the bottom of my heart~
Post a Comment
<< Home