Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Monday, August 15, 2005

my dislikes

I dislike…:

1. Waking up at 7 in the morning while my sweetie snuggles deeper into the comforter.
2. Carbonated drinks.
3. Spicy food.
4. Humidity.
5. Saying sorry. I know, I know. Ego is not good for the soul. Believe me; I am working on this one.
6. Missing an episode of Lost or Desperate Housewives; although I do that all the time.
7. Feeling hungry.
8. Lack of sleep.
9. Long journeys by car.
10. Driving alone.
11. Sleeping alone.
12. Mondays.
13. Not being able to buy something I want.
14. Bad smell.
15. Changes. I have trouble accepting changes. Sometimes I only do it after a lot of kicking and screaming J
16. Feeling helpless.
17. Raw food. I have never tried Japanese food.
18. Insects.
19. Being away from my other half.
20. Having a perfectly wonderful day come to an end.
21. Having to wear contact lens. Dislike glasses more. And I do not dare try laser eye surgery.
22. Bad hair days.
23. Losing a personal belonging. Makes me upset all day long.
24. Going to shops where credit cards are not accepted. I do not like to carry cash. What if I get robbed??!!!
25. Knowing that I am a year older with each birthday.
26. That I am 24 and sis is 18!
27. Drivers who drive like complete morons on the road.
28. Being alone in the dark.
29. Feeling sleepy while my sweetie is still wide awake.
30. Not being able to give an honest opinion for fear of hurting the feelings of those who seek for one.
31. “Blog” block.
32. Not being a zillionaire.
33. Doing the dishes.
34. Not finding anything worthwhile to watch on TV. Even though so many channels available.
35. Sunday nights. Reason? See no. 12.
36. Feeling cold.
37. Being around people who think they are better than others around them.
38. Falling asleep without removing my contact lenses.
39. Hypocrites.
40. Toothaches!!!!!!!
41. When the internet connection is down at work. Although this is a very rare occurrence, I still hate it. Last week, the internet service was unavailable for 2 whole days. And I felt half complete.
42. Stomach aches.
43. Wearing pantyhose!!!
44.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home