Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Friday, July 29, 2005

i was only being concerned...

Grrr…

So much to do at work these past 2 days. And my boss loves, (and I really mean LOVES) to give me jobs to do 20 minutes before I go home. That means I have to rush like mad to make it out before 5.40, or take my time and curse all the way home through traffic jam.

I normally end up cursing. This too does not give me any satisfaction as my cursing vocabulary is limited to names of fruits, insects, jungle animals and whatever that does not remotely sound vulgar. Trust me, calling idiots on the road “pig stomach” is not, and I repeat, NOT at all satisfying.

On Wednesday, I got really worried about my sweetheart. I reached home, and found his clothes inside the laundry bag, and the towel hanging neatly on the towel hanger.

I checked his temperature.

It was normal, but still I wasn’t satisfied. I kept on asking him if he is feeling all right, or if there is something bothering him. Until he promised me he will never again put his dirty clothes inside the laundry bag, but will instead leave them lying on the floor.
I was about 80% convinced he was ok.

As he definitely had the energy to snap.

One would think he would appreciate my concern. After all, he could not expect me to calmly accept the fact he actually put the laundry inside the laundry bag. I mean, wouldn’t you be worried if your sweetheart of 6 years suddenly changed his habit?

But if that is the response I get for being concerned, well…

Huhm, I still think there must have been something that bothered him. If only I can get it out of him…

13 Comments:

Blogger khelnayak said...

SFO, give ur sweetie some time and i am sure he will let it out. And yeah, i am jealous of ur sweetie. he is so damn lucky. :)

2:09 PM  
Blogger MunkieFast said...

Sounds like you need to sneak out of work 30 minutes early so he/she can't give you more to do before you leave.

3:10 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

KN: thanks, i think :)lol.

shakabuku: leaving 30 minutes earlier? i wish!

laks: i think he just heeded my "suggestions" on why he should put the laundry inside the laundry bag. but well, things are back to normal now. i went back home to clothes lying on the floor and bed yesterday. and betcha it will be the same today. if it is not, then i`m taking him to a doctor!

:p

3:52 PM  
Blogger Raymond said...

LOLOLOLOL that was funny, he is pronounced ill because he, for the first time in 6 years, finally did something right? HAAHHAHAHAHHA
You kill me!! I guess the day I don't steal my dads socks,I'll be frieghted to the Intensive care unit

8:50 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Hmmm, maybe that wasn't the response he was going for...just a thought.

10:15 PM  
Blogger AvR said...

The subtle ways of saying "look, I noticed something...I love you".

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boys can just be so weird sometimes. I find it hard to figure out Cody. He changes his habits constantly.

4:26 AM  
Blogger That Guy said...

I wish I would stop throwing my clothes on the floor. I don't have a girlfriend to nag me about it. (sigh) its the little things that you miss ;)

5:16 AM  
Blogger Wildefrost said...

Haha! Sounds like he potty trained himself!

12:46 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

Just so sweet ~ Maybe when the tempreature is there. He simply remember he is so sweet to have u as a gf all these while. When one is sick, he/she tends to be more sensitive to every single thing.

Singapore boss are the same. They give u some last minute thingy and next minute they ask u "oh so late u are still working!" Is really so annoying !

3:10 PM  
Blogger Beo said...

I don't think there is anything wierd there.

Guys love to be habitual, but, sometimes we just do things spur of the moment without thinking.

Actually, we do that a lot.:)

10:34 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

That's too funny! I think my mom said the same thing to me the first time I cleaned my room without being told to do so!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

If that ever happened to me, you bet I would be concerned! Something is definitely up.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home