hello down?
busy at work today.
is "hello" server down?
i have not been able to connect to the server the whole day.
sigh.
is "hello" server down?
i have not been able to connect to the server the whole day.
sigh.





















6 Comments:
I have finished it. I won't tell you though...am an excellent secret keeper.
Hey Still, how about a few days back, it was down for a couple days. Did you know you can link pics right to your post now? There is a little image icon of a hill with a blue sky right above the create post box. Click that and it links pics to your posts. I use that whenever Hello goes down.:)
Well hello has refused to open for 2 weeks now for me !!I thought it was just me
ohhhhhhhh...thank u thank u thank u, beo!
i`m not so technologically adventurous, so i don`t click on icons which i don`t use!
but this is so much simpler!
THANK YOU!
cheryl: i wish i was an excellent secret keeper. i just can`t seem to keep anything secret from my mom and sweetheart and sis.
raymond:2 weeks??? you poor thing. well, follow beo`s advice and add the image direct from your post.
laks:hi laks!
Your welcs.:)
Post a Comment
<< Home