memories
Memories
I remember
Playing
Singing
Dancing
With friends
Whom I no longer
Keep in touch
What happened
To our promise
To be friends
Forever
I still have
Their wishes
Their words
Their dreams
Written
In my autograph book
Were they just
There at that time
That place
That life
How about the ones
Now
Will it be the same
When forever is just
A passing remark
A sweet promise
But never meant
To be kept
To memories
Of friends
I still think
Of all of you
I remember
Playing
Singing
Dancing
With friends
Whom I no longer
Keep in touch
What happened
To our promise
To be friends
Forever
I still have
Their wishes
Their words
Their dreams
Written
In my autograph book
Were they just
There at that time
That place
That life
How about the ones
Now
Will it be the same
When forever is just
A passing remark
A sweet promise
But never meant
To be kept
To memories
Of friends
I still think
Of all of you





















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home