Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

he noticed!

Everyday before I start my car after work, I will call my sweetheart and let him know that i`m on my way home. It`s sort of a routine for me, and was under the impression that it wasn’t such a big deal for him.

I didn`t call yesterday. Why? I don`t know. Maybe I forgot. Or was too lazy.

Anyway, halfway while driving, my honey called me and demanded to know why i din`t call him to let him know i`m on my way home.

I started grinning like a simpleton.

Haha. He noticed! Wooohooo.

I don`t know why, but I felt really happy. You know when you get a warm feeling all over? I felt that. I know it is a simple gesture, but it means a lot.

After all, love is made of small gestures, isn`t it?

6 Comments:

Blogger still_figuring_out said...

yeah...isn`t it :)

haha...am still grinning like a lunatic!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Wildefrost said...

Aw, love is totally about the little things. :)

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww! My hunny does the same thing! Luvit!

10:09 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

Yes this is the kind of gesture that he appreciates :)

Carrying on grinning

10:34 AM  
Blogger Visithra said...

aww this so cute....

the little things do mean the most :))))

2:22 PM  
Blogger Raymond said...

Thats soo sweet. I think I must only attract unromantics,never had someone that do that to me. I think I'll put it on my "SHe has to be list" when looking for a girl.You rock!! That is very romantic

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home