me? a nap?
I`m dead tired on my feet.
Now that I have time to reflect on it, the whole weekend was a blur.
Parents came for a visit. So, with mom around, it was shopping, eating, talking, laughing, gossiping…except for sleeping.
Yup. That`s my major problem nowadays. Lack of sleep. I just need to find some time, say about 10 hours straight, to restore my energy.
Even now, if I had my bed beside me, I will be off to dreamland in 2 seconds. No need to count the sheep.
When I’m at work, I always promise myself a nap the moment I reach home.
But once I reach home, tada! I`ll be wide awake, and a nap is the furthest thing on my mind.
*sigh*.
And I can bet you my favorite shoes that that is what`s going to happen today as well.
Now that I have time to reflect on it, the whole weekend was a blur.
Parents came for a visit. So, with mom around, it was shopping, eating, talking, laughing, gossiping…except for sleeping.
Yup. That`s my major problem nowadays. Lack of sleep. I just need to find some time, say about 10 hours straight, to restore my energy.
Even now, if I had my bed beside me, I will be off to dreamland in 2 seconds. No need to count the sheep.
When I’m at work, I always promise myself a nap the moment I reach home.
But once I reach home, tada! I`ll be wide awake, and a nap is the furthest thing on my mind.
*sigh*.
And I can bet you my favorite shoes that that is what`s going to happen today as well.





















1 Comments:
Day as it is ~ sFo
Post a Comment
<< Home