Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Friday, July 01, 2005

i need to learn

There is something that is bothering me.
I can`t concentrate on anything.
I wish, and I really really wish I could go 18 hours behind time.
I can`t think. I can`t write.
From past experience, I know it will take me almost 2 days for me accept the fact that no matter how much I wish, I can never go back to the past.

I simply have to accept things, even the bothersome and troubling ones, as they are.

I have to learn to accept that time cannot be bought.

Why am I such a worrier? Why can`t I take life easy?
The weird thing is, I do take life easy. But sometimes, I have to force myself to do that.
The big problems, I ignore.
The petty ones, I cry over.

The matter that is worrying me now is so petty; I’m quite embarrassed to even write about it.

Life,the human mind, and emotions are complicated.
And at times, I find it hard to balance my feelings and thoughts.

As I am merely a human.

4 Comments:

Blogger DARLing said...

Girl, afterall we are just HUman.
This is normal..

6:03 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

I think we are all contradictions.

And yes, Life is complicated and our Emotions even more...

Just breathe and know that it will eventually all make sense (and if not...then, oh well!).

1:14 PM  
Blogger Raymond said...

I just think we learn from every experience and as clichéd as this may sound There isn't an ill wind , that doesn't blow any good"

Breathe easy; let go of the past and move on!

PS:That'll be $43dollars for the shrink session

5:12 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

43 dollars!
hey, may i see your qualifications?

:p

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home