Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Friday, July 01, 2005

my favourite movies



i`m afraid i`m hopelessly romantic.

7 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Anne of Green Gables!!!!!!!! I could watch -f-o-r-e-v-e-r-!

11:53 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

:)

me too.
have u watched the movie where anne and gil get married?

11:55 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

The Continuing Story, right?...I did watch that and I have to say I was a bit disappointed. I just wanted to see Anne and Gil together, but it was more like Anne always searching for Gil...I just missed them, you know?!

1:31 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

uhhh...of course i do...who can forget colin firth??

as for pretty woman, that isn`t a movie, that`s almost life.
i`ve read the book hundreds of times...and the movie...ah, i love those sisters :)

3:45 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

anne: i haven`t watched it, but i read the script...i presume they will only get together in the end..??

3:46 PM  
Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

I am a sucker for the romantic movies too. My favorite at this time is Finding Neverland but a close second is Kate & Leopold. I can't help it, I just LOVE Hugh Jackman :-)

6:10 AM  
Blogger Raymond said...

I am afraid hopeless isn't even the word I'd use I am trying to think of a stronger word....hmmmm......adjectives fail me!!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home