monday blues
I`m sleepy. And I still have 7 more hours to endure before freedom strikes. This is weird. I`m an adult now. I`m not chained to my chair. So why am I still staring stupidly at the computer screen?
Welcome to the real world.
The weekend, as expected, was pretty hectic. The cakes were delicious. Had them for breakfast today. Went shopping at IKEA on Saturday. Bought some decoration stuff.


Sunday was confusing. I don’t know if I should describe it as quite, relaxing, busy or tiring. Guess it was a mixture of all.
I dislike Mondays. Mondays mock me. I wish I was at home, sleeping, snuggled under my comforter instead of having to deal with people from parts of the world which I have difficulty looking up in the map.
Or I wish today was Friday evening. When I can look forward to 2 whole days of non-work days.
Instead I’m stuck with Monday.
*Sigh*.
Welcome to the real world.
The weekend, as expected, was pretty hectic. The cakes were delicious. Had them for breakfast today. Went shopping at IKEA on Saturday. Bought some decoration stuff.


Sunday was confusing. I don’t know if I should describe it as quite, relaxing, busy or tiring. Guess it was a mixture of all.
I dislike Mondays. Mondays mock me. I wish I was at home, sleeping, snuggled under my comforter instead of having to deal with people from parts of the world which I have difficulty looking up in the map.
Or I wish today was Friday evening. When I can look forward to 2 whole days of non-work days.
Instead I’m stuck with Monday.
*Sigh*.





















8 Comments:
hmmm... and you named me "a tentative beginning." very interesting. well, thanks. and, as i'm sure you noticed, i linked to you as well.
yup, and thank you :).
and yeah, i like to name those i link; as i think of them.
ah. i forgot. that my very first post was called "a tentative beginning." oh, i see. did you:
a) read my ENTIRE blog start to finish
b) read pieces, and happen to have that post be one of them
c) just read my first post and current ones
d) happen to name my blog the very thing i was thinking of when i started out
b.
and your first post kind of made an impact on my impression of you :)
Take it as today is FRi ok
UNBLUE pls
Perhaps you should have tried the old "kidnapped by pirates" excuse to get out of work today. Mondays stink. If you decide to use this excuse next Monday, make sure to read the entry on my blog where I explain how to do it properly. I promise you'll be satisfied...
j
Also, loved your list. Now I know everything about you!
Except your favorite color...don't have one, eh?
You should pick green. It's nice.
green huh.
i do like green.
and white.
and pastel pink.
and blue.
and...
see my problem?
:p
Post a Comment
<< Home