My sixth year love anniversary

i love you, sweetie
Six years ago on this day, June 20th, my other half asked me if I would be his love.
I wonder if I knew that I would love him to death when I said “ok” at that time.
When you are 18, and a guy asks you to be his girlfriend, and for the first time you are considering saying ok, forever does not enter your mind. You just savor the moment.
Would I have said yes if I knew:
1.he gets snappy if I ask him something when he`s busy with his work
2.he doesn’t hang his clothes
3.he doesn’t place used clothes in the laundry basket
4.he snores…sometimes
5.he loves to disturb me when i`m reading
6.he loves to flip through the channel during commercial (a trait I would soon learn and irritate the hell out of my sister)
7.he has never done any house work
8.he doesn’t put his shoes on the shoe rack
9.he likes to watch movies at goddamn 2am in the morning (when any decent person would most likely be sleeping) with the volume quite high.
10.he is capable of working 24 hours straight without food and sleep, which at times renders him almost non-human to me
11.and possess god-knows how many other habits which were not at all in the criteria of my dream guy.
YES. And I will say so again and again and again.
Just because he loves me.
Happy anniversary, honey.





















7 Comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :_)
thank you...and get well soon!
I will thks for the wishes
Congradulations. I like your philosophy about marriage, it is sure to last a long time with this point-of-view.
That's so touching... Sniff sniff tear.
Hey I found this blog through Ben's. It is quite nice. Happy Anniversary.
thank you, everyone :)
Post a Comment
<< Home