15 bucks short
I took off tomorrow. Yippee!!
I`m organizing a dinner at a seafood restaurant for my family and cousins (not all of my cousins are coming though).
The menu will be:
Butter prawns
Curry leaf crabs
Baby kailan (is this how they spell it??) with oyster sauce
Lemon chicken
Shark fin soup
Sizzling tofu
4 seasons
And other dishes which I forgot(hey, I didn`t do the ordering!)
Expecting a yummy dinner tomorrow.
It`s like a celebration of some sorts. Celebrating dad`s birthday/sister`s birthday/father`s day/parents anniversary/family get together.
And I have nothing to wear!!!!!!!!!!!!
A new boutique opened near my office, and I went there to check out the clothes after lunch. I saw this nice blouse which will do nicely for tomorrow`s dinner, but life is never so easy, is it.
They don`t accept credit card. Yet.
And I was 15 bucks shorts. 15!!!
I wanted to rip my hair out.
Now I have to stop by an atm to withdraw money (who on earth doesn’t accept credit cards???) and go back to the boutique after work, which also might result in me getting stuck in a traffic jam, which would mean I might be almost 1 hour late for my movie date with my sweetheart. Bye bye nice blouse…
15 bucks short!
15 bucks!
Damn.
I`m organizing a dinner at a seafood restaurant for my family and cousins (not all of my cousins are coming though).
The menu will be:
Butter prawns
Curry leaf crabs
Baby kailan (is this how they spell it??) with oyster sauce
Lemon chicken
Shark fin soup
Sizzling tofu
4 seasons
And other dishes which I forgot(hey, I didn`t do the ordering!)
Expecting a yummy dinner tomorrow.
It`s like a celebration of some sorts. Celebrating dad`s birthday/sister`s birthday/father`s day/parents anniversary/family get together.
And I have nothing to wear!!!!!!!!!!!!
A new boutique opened near my office, and I went there to check out the clothes after lunch. I saw this nice blouse which will do nicely for tomorrow`s dinner, but life is never so easy, is it.
They don`t accept credit card. Yet.
And I was 15 bucks shorts. 15!!!
I wanted to rip my hair out.
Now I have to stop by an atm to withdraw money (who on earth doesn’t accept credit cards???) and go back to the boutique after work, which also might result in me getting stuck in a traffic jam, which would mean I might be almost 1 hour late for my movie date with my sweetheart. Bye bye nice blouse…
15 bucks short!
15 bucks!
Damn.





















3 Comments:
Hey, maybe it will be there the day after your dinner date. Maybe if he is a really good dinner date, he'll want to go with you the next day to go get the blouse.:)
I love your outlook though. The capability to let go of things you want, seperates you from most.:)
I WANT all those dishes mentioned
YUmmy YUmmy
Now you just need to add in fried ice-cream and your set for a rocking party :)
Wish I could gather all of my friend's birthdays together for one big party...all these birthdays are making money fly outta my wallet at an accelerated rate :(
Post a Comment
<< Home