Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Your heart in words




You go through life, not really expecting anything to happen that might surprise you, when blam! you stumble across people who make a difference in this game we call life.

It’s amazing really, when people whom you have never met, or spoken to, can impact you emotionally.

I feel it all. The sadness, confusion, joy, wonder…of these people who are my friends of words.

How beautiful words are…as they carry across the messages in the heart.

I thought I do not really need any new friends, as I have enough to occupy my time.

How wrong I was, as my new friends have taught me something wonderful.

To understand someone’s heart without hearing them say it.

To them, my love and thanks.

Thanks for sharing your days with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger DARLing said...

YOu hear the words in my heart as u are not a "SURFACE" friend

U are a lifetime ...

CHeers

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home