Busy and Lazy Weekend
First of all, I need to tell you guys a good news.
I got the blouse J
My dear, sweet, sweetie pie took me to the boutique in the morning and purchased it for me. Isn`t he a sweetie…ahhh..and yeah, I looked (ahem, is self-admiration a sin?) absolutely sweet. It was, after all, a very sweet blouse. At this point, I imagine some of you getting sick of the word sweet. Ha!
As for the dinner, it was a huge success. The food was absolutely delicious. I ate 4 pieces of crab, much to the disgust of my sister. Hey, cant blame me if I don’t put on weight easily ;)
And the prawns….yummy, yummy.
After the movie on Thursday (btw, Mr. & Mrs. Smith is a damn funny movie. Brad and Angelina rock) it was spring cleaning time for me. Yup, had to clean the house and make is almost spotless. After all, my mom was due to arrive on Friday morning, so what choice does a working lady with a bf whose world revolves around his computer and his business have? One thing for sure; the house had to pass inspection.
And I guess it did. Ohwaitaminute…is that a speck of dirt on the dressing table? Please, please let it miss the razor sharp eyes of my mummy. Sometimes I do wish for the impossible. But since I am a 24 year old adult, my mom did not say anything. But let me assure you mummy, the look you gave me after spotting the dirt sure managed to get the message across.
Aren’t moms adorable?
So Friday was pretty hectic, what with me fetching my mom from the airport, arranging the dinner schedule with the restaurant and my family, trying to decide how to wear my hair, experimenting new hair styles on my sister, making up my mind which chain goes best with my blouse, which shoes look better….and the 1001 things to be done before a family gathering.
Ever wonder how easy it is for a guy? Take my darling for example. He just came in oh, about 30 minutes before leaving for the restaurant, took his shower, put on casual dinner wear (which I choose and ironed!) and ran his comb through his hair, and he was all done. And he was the first one to get into the car. *Sigh* Life of a male.
I spent Saturday recuperating from the ordeal of a family (immediate and extended) dinner. Had to drop my parents at the airport…I will miss my mummy. Good news! My parents will be coming back for a visit next week. Other than that, the only other productive activities I got done on Saturday was watching TV and eating while lazing on my bed. Oooohh I love life.
Sunday was hot in the morning and cool in the evening. Unpredictable weather, these days. Went for grocery shopping with my sis. Other than that, Sunday was blissfully quiet and relaxing.
And today I am back at work, wishing I was back to last Thursday, when I had 3 days of non-work days to look forward to.
I got the blouse J
My dear, sweet, sweetie pie took me to the boutique in the morning and purchased it for me. Isn`t he a sweetie…ahhh..and yeah, I looked (ahem, is self-admiration a sin?) absolutely sweet. It was, after all, a very sweet blouse. At this point, I imagine some of you getting sick of the word sweet. Ha!
As for the dinner, it was a huge success. The food was absolutely delicious. I ate 4 pieces of crab, much to the disgust of my sister. Hey, cant blame me if I don’t put on weight easily ;)
And the prawns….yummy, yummy.
After the movie on Thursday (btw, Mr. & Mrs. Smith is a damn funny movie. Brad and Angelina rock) it was spring cleaning time for me. Yup, had to clean the house and make is almost spotless. After all, my mom was due to arrive on Friday morning, so what choice does a working lady with a bf whose world revolves around his computer and his business have? One thing for sure; the house had to pass inspection.
And I guess it did. Ohwaitaminute…is that a speck of dirt on the dressing table? Please, please let it miss the razor sharp eyes of my mummy. Sometimes I do wish for the impossible. But since I am a 24 year old adult, my mom did not say anything. But let me assure you mummy, the look you gave me after spotting the dirt sure managed to get the message across.
Aren’t moms adorable?
So Friday was pretty hectic, what with me fetching my mom from the airport, arranging the dinner schedule with the restaurant and my family, trying to decide how to wear my hair, experimenting new hair styles on my sister, making up my mind which chain goes best with my blouse, which shoes look better….and the 1001 things to be done before a family gathering.
Ever wonder how easy it is for a guy? Take my darling for example. He just came in oh, about 30 minutes before leaving for the restaurant, took his shower, put on casual dinner wear (which I choose and ironed!) and ran his comb through his hair, and he was all done. And he was the first one to get into the car. *Sigh* Life of a male.
I spent Saturday recuperating from the ordeal of a family (immediate and extended) dinner. Had to drop my parents at the airport…I will miss my mummy. Good news! My parents will be coming back for a visit next week. Other than that, the only other productive activities I got done on Saturday was watching TV and eating while lazing on my bed. Oooohh I love life.
Sunday was hot in the morning and cool in the evening. Unpredictable weather, these days. Went for grocery shopping with my sis. Other than that, Sunday was blissfully quiet and relaxing.
And today I am back at work, wishing I was back to last Thursday, when I had 3 days of non-work days to look forward to.





















1 Comments:
Your Sweetie so sweet .
~ CHeers
u got your blouse
Post a Comment
<< Home