it is a sad day indeed
I`m sure all of you are aware of what happened in London.
Are we supposed to be on our guard whenever we visit airports, shopping complexes, train stations, government buildings, embassies…??
Are we supposed to be apprehensive all the time? Wondering if some barbarians have planted bombs in the building?
To those who claim responsibility to this act of terror, I have one thing to say to you:
May all of you have a painful and torturous death and rot in hell forever after.
Are we supposed to be on our guard whenever we visit airports, shopping complexes, train stations, government buildings, embassies…??
Are we supposed to be apprehensive all the time? Wondering if some barbarians have planted bombs in the building?
To those who claim responsibility to this act of terror, I have one thing to say to you:
May all of you have a painful and torturous death and rot in hell forever after.





















4 Comments:
Amen to that.
I hate the direction our world is going in, but one thing's for certain: I refuse to stop going about my life in the exact same way I did yesterday, and the day before that, and all the days before 9/11.
Bless all
am aware and also worried for some of my friend's friends :(. Till last nite they still cant get contact to them
And your livestock as well!!!May your heating systems burn out!!(A serious insult in Siberia)I'm fresh out of insults as you can see but you are on the right path..In the words of Samedy sam,"Die vermin, die!!"
Ah, they arent so bad
Fuck we go to there country and do things like that too. Leave the poor bastards alone or do something about it
Post a Comment
<< Home