curse free days
It`s official.
The past 2 days is officially declared as my curse-free days.
Yup. No bad words popped out of my mouth while driving.
Oh, there were instances when I would have simply loved to explore my colorful dictionary.
But I restrained myself. And I feel good about it. Yup, I really do.
There is of course, setbacks to my new found discipline. For example, calling the gentleman who for some reason doesn’t like to use his signal lights before cutting into a lane a frog is not as much fun as calling him with a term that my sweetie likes to use in almost every 3 sentences. *Hints* it starts with F and ends with R.
And calling the motorcyclist who loves to endanger both my and his life a porcupine is not really as satisfying as calling him with a term I preferred until 2 days ago.
Want a hint?
Ok, its 2 words. Or is it 3? Huhm…something to ponder.
What the heaven.
It`s m***********g b*****d.
Hey! Is writing a bad word the same as actually saying it? How about thinking about it?
Ha? Is it? Tell me!!!!!
Oh the complications of life!
The past 2 days is officially declared as my curse-free days.
Yup. No bad words popped out of my mouth while driving.
Oh, there were instances when I would have simply loved to explore my colorful dictionary.
But I restrained myself. And I feel good about it. Yup, I really do.
There is of course, setbacks to my new found discipline. For example, calling the gentleman who for some reason doesn’t like to use his signal lights before cutting into a lane a frog is not as much fun as calling him with a term that my sweetie likes to use in almost every 3 sentences. *Hints* it starts with F and ends with R.
And calling the motorcyclist who loves to endanger both my and his life a porcupine is not really as satisfying as calling him with a term I preferred until 2 days ago.
Want a hint?
Ok, its 2 words. Or is it 3? Huhm…something to ponder.
What the heaven.
It`s m***********g b*****d.
Hey! Is writing a bad word the same as actually saying it? How about thinking about it?
Ha? Is it? Tell me!!!!!
Oh the complications of life!





















6 Comments:
well i agree with your wife.
take my advice.
start practicing now! it takes hard work to be a certified curse-free person.
I usually try and curb my wanton swearing around kids. I've always envisioned that some day I'll be on "60 minutes", and they'll be blaming me for corrupting a kid, because I swore around him :P
I never swear at work, as I always put in silly words in their places.
But I constantly swear in my private life. I hope since I can control it at work, then when I have children, I'll be able to do it at home as well.:)
huhm, after much deliberation, i think ugly insects would do the job just as well, shay.
i`m sure your self discipline will see you through, beo.
good luck, sarah!
thaozee, thats a creepy thought. we wouldn`t want that to happen, huh?
You know. The only place I feel free to curse is the internet. Maybe because no one really knows me so the anonymity gives me confidence to curse out loud (so to speak).
Hahahahha LOL porcupine LOL hahahahahah had me rolling there ,hahahhaha I think this one should definately be moved to the colourful dictionary as well!!
Post a Comment
<< Home