Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

truth or myth?

Stories of UFOs and aliens fascinate me.
More so because I am torn between believing in them and being skeptical.

In the 24 years of me being alive, I have never seen any saucer like object flying in the sky.

But neither have I seen GOD, but I am a firm believer.
See my dilemma?

I simply can’t believe that we are alone in this universe.
I mean, how much more egoistical can we be?

How true is the 1947 Roswell story?
For heaven`s sake, there even is a website dedicated to teaching people how to fake UFO sighting!


http://www.skeptic.com/UFO-Pages/UFO-Intro.htm

All these conflicting theories annoy me.
I’m frustrated that there are some things I don’t know, and might not know!

What if there are Homo sapiens living on other planets? People just like us? Or aliens…those tall and thin creatures with almond shaped heads eyes and creepy looking fingers? Will I ever get to see them?

If aliens really do exist, I sincerely hope I will see them before I die.

4 Comments:

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

a close friend of mine just moved back from vegas and he told me something that scared the shit out of me. he thinks that he was abducted when he was in vegas.now normally i would laugh it off and talk about something else, but this guy does not have a funny bone in his body. he is very serious and always tells the thruth about everything. i was speechless, because he really thinks this happened. i havent talked to him about it in detail, but he said something is different about him now. somehow he feels lighter and he has an uneplxainable scar on his back.

12:41 AM  
Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

A very interesting question you bring up. And you make a point about not seeing God. Nice post.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

I think about this all the time! And I couldn't agree more with your notion that it is egotistical and self-important to think that we are the ONLY iving creatures in the entire Universe! The Universe is infinite! I don't know what I believe either, but there has to be something else besides us...it just doesn't make sense that there wouldn't be. It's fun to question, isn't it?

8:50 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Intriguing questions. One that I don't really comtemplate often. But those skeptics probably have webpages for every little thing that they can't explain...no faith of any kind in the unknown. Kind of sad really

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home