The effects of 6 years?
On Saturday night, I, my honey and sis accompanied my ex-housemates to shop for a washing machine in TESCO.
Although the hubby was absolutely fine with every model available, the wife couldn’t find anything that will do. You are not surprised, are you?
Anyway, since we did not want to waste a perfectly good trip, we, the ladies, decided to do a bit of grocery shopping.
Our housemates were in front of us at the check out counter. That’s when I noticed the peanut butter biscuits in the wonderfully beautiful looking Tupperware which the wife purchased. I wanted them too!
So my sweetie says, ok, go get them fast!
And so I made a dash to the cookies aisle.
This is what happened while I was away:
Sweetie: Wanna take a bet?
Sis: On what?
Sweetie: Your sis won’t return with that one item. She will bring back at least 2 others.
Sis: We`ll see.
(something like the above conversation).
And there I came, holding not one, but 3 types of cookies!
And all of them, including the couple, started laughing.
I was, understandably, quite confused on what was so funny.
When my sis related the story, I started grinning like a simpleton…again!
Seems to be happening quite often, nowadays :)
And I was like, awww, so sweet!
Now I’m truly convinced I have found my soul mate.
It amazes me how well he has come to know me.
That`s one of the sweetest thing. Ever!
Although the hubby was absolutely fine with every model available, the wife couldn’t find anything that will do. You are not surprised, are you?
Anyway, since we did not want to waste a perfectly good trip, we, the ladies, decided to do a bit of grocery shopping.
Our housemates were in front of us at the check out counter. That’s when I noticed the peanut butter biscuits in the wonderfully beautiful looking Tupperware which the wife purchased. I wanted them too!
So my sweetie says, ok, go get them fast!
And so I made a dash to the cookies aisle.
This is what happened while I was away:
Sweetie: Wanna take a bet?
Sis: On what?
Sweetie: Your sis won’t return with that one item. She will bring back at least 2 others.
Sis: We`ll see.
(something like the above conversation).
And there I came, holding not one, but 3 types of cookies!
And all of them, including the couple, started laughing.
I was, understandably, quite confused on what was so funny.
When my sis related the story, I started grinning like a simpleton…again!
Seems to be happening quite often, nowadays :)
And I was like, awww, so sweet!
Now I’m truly convinced I have found my soul mate.
It amazes me how well he has come to know me.
That`s one of the sweetest thing. Ever!





















12 Comments:
I like the way you linked the "grinning like a simpleton" that was neat. And I'm glad you found your soulmate.
I'm in a predicament where I meet very sweet (very good looking)ladies but they lack all wit and humour and so I'm laughing at my own jokes half the time (ok,maybe they aren't funny) and their conversations almost get me into a comatose state,did I say almost?
What I am trying to say in 3 nutshells is that once you find your soulmate: thank God! and I mean that in a very religious sense * Church Organ plays in background*
yeah...i`m glad too!
haha.
i feel like i`m on cloud nine most of the time, even after all these years.
LOL...i could almost hear the organs!
I wouldnt be on cloud nine if I was a twenty nine year old simpleton
who is 29?
Oh gosh, soul mate stories make me laugh and blush too.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
king_of_hillview,
if you do not know my age, then refrain yourself from making a guess.
how freakin adorable are you???
find me a sloumate wouldya!
oops, i meant soulmate...
and i am 29!
So cute.
The other day, I told hubby that in a seminar I was attending that day, we had to tell everyone in class our "3 C's":
Name your fav. Car, Color, and a Character (living or dead) that you would like to have dinner with.
He guessed my answers to all three. I was shocked esp. with the last one. Seriously, I didn't think that anyone would guess my answer to that. How random.
Yeah, soul mates it is, for us both. Lucky us!
DOES ANYONE LIKE LEADBELLY?
Post a Comment
<< Home