Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

harry potter is back!

I am currently in a surly mood.
Cause I bought the Harry Potter book, but my sister gets to read it first.
Oh! The things you have to do for being the older sister!




still love you though, sis.
:)

12 Comments:

Blogger Raymond said...

Throw an all nighter and read it as she sleeps!! But you will so pay the next day!Only Distilled coffee will salvage you!

2:39 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

few complications on that one, raymond.

my sis studies in another town, so she comes back only during the weekends.

and i don`t drink coffee.

so, this weekend is going to be solely dedicated to harry potter!

4:04 PM  
Blogger khelnayak said...

The potter mania seems to have spread across here too! Happy reading. Me havent read a single one and dont think will ever do. :)

4:54 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

oh? i thought being a taurus, you would love to read.

well, you know what they say happened to Mr.Thought. or in my case, Ms.Thought.. ;=)

5:24 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Wow, how old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

5:28 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

It's so good so your weekend will be well spent. Thanks for linking, I will do the same.

8:58 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

im not at the harry potter stage yet, but im sure i will be. they dont have them at my online bookclub..

10:43 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

I never got into the Harry Potter thing...I feel like the only person in the world who isn't walking around these days with Harry in her hand!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

I've never read a harry potter book. Don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm a bit of a miser, who only buys books at old book stores or op-shops. Currently devouring some 18th century detective novels, although I am more of a fantasy/sci-fi fan. Might give Harry Potter a go when the last book is released.

1:22 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

jay: i`m 24.
LOL. and i adore harru potter!

cheryl: thanks, cheryl.

LDQ: once you start, you`ll never put it down!

marissa & thaozee: you guys don`t know what you are missing!

harry potter rocks!

9:05 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

it`s ok, laks.
some things are just not meant to be.

11:13 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

thomas: not yet. but fret not! at 6.20pm tomorrow, i will have it in my control...and i will start reading it like there is no tomorrow! hahahaa!

ok.huhm. to answer your question, not yet. as you can guess, i`m giddy with anticipation :p

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home