three hours
What on earth am I doing here?
Sitting in this oversized chair (oversized for me, anyway), typing away in front of my computer, with the latest purchase order requiring my attention?
I am supposed to be at home, involved in the last minute packing frenzy!
Yippee! I am going away for a short holiday near a beach today evening! And I can only leave after work.
Grrr…
Not that I haven’t packed everything. I have. The clothes, toiletries, personal essential and everything else I can think of have been arranged last night. Sister will be picked up by sweetie at 3.30pm. And both of them need to just load everything I have packed into the car. And that’s why I am worried.
If I do go home first before leaving to our holiday destination, then I would like to take a quick shower and change into my new skirt and blouse. I won’t have time to oversee the loading of the bags. But I guess I simply have to! Not that my sis won’t do a good job, but I will always be wondering if both of them have done a proper job or not. I know. I’m annoying.
I have informed sweetie to take the extra portable mattress and pillows in case we need them (a big group of us are going, and you never know when an extra soul decides to tag along), and I have also reminded him to grab the shower gel and comforter and sandals and his cologne and oh yeah I think I better drive home as fast as I can and do it all myself.
On a brighter note, I purchased two beautiful looking skirts and two pretty blouses (Indian themed, of course!) for this trip.
Tomorrow morning I plan to take a long walk along the beach with my sis collecting sea shells. If my honey is awake (with 6 adult males in the group, I wouldn’t be surprised if they are in a drunken stupor after tonight) he can come along too. Then I plan to have a small picnic under a coconut tree ,read a book, and fall asleep. We have planned a barbeque for tomorrow night. So I can look forward to an outrageous amount of food. Ah. I can`t wait!
I plan to take lots of pictures to upload as well. I have uploaded the ones I took last weekend, and will publish the photos once I get back.
I remembered a tongue twister from school:
She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
:)
Oh my! Three more hours to go!
update: only 37 more minutes, and i`m fidgeting in my chair! sis is already home. hope she is packing and remembers to take whatever items i just reminded her to.
Sitting in this oversized chair (oversized for me, anyway), typing away in front of my computer, with the latest purchase order requiring my attention?
I am supposed to be at home, involved in the last minute packing frenzy!
Yippee! I am going away for a short holiday near a beach today evening! And I can only leave after work.
Grrr…
Not that I haven’t packed everything. I have. The clothes, toiletries, personal essential and everything else I can think of have been arranged last night. Sister will be picked up by sweetie at 3.30pm. And both of them need to just load everything I have packed into the car. And that’s why I am worried.
If I do go home first before leaving to our holiday destination, then I would like to take a quick shower and change into my new skirt and blouse. I won’t have time to oversee the loading of the bags. But I guess I simply have to! Not that my sis won’t do a good job, but I will always be wondering if both of them have done a proper job or not. I know. I’m annoying.
I have informed sweetie to take the extra portable mattress and pillows in case we need them (a big group of us are going, and you never know when an extra soul decides to tag along), and I have also reminded him to grab the shower gel and comforter and sandals and his cologne and oh yeah I think I better drive home as fast as I can and do it all myself.
On a brighter note, I purchased two beautiful looking skirts and two pretty blouses (Indian themed, of course!) for this trip.
Tomorrow morning I plan to take a long walk along the beach with my sis collecting sea shells. If my honey is awake (with 6 adult males in the group, I wouldn’t be surprised if they are in a drunken stupor after tonight) he can come along too. Then I plan to have a small picnic under a coconut tree ,read a book, and fall asleep. We have planned a barbeque for tomorrow night. So I can look forward to an outrageous amount of food. Ah. I can`t wait!
I plan to take lots of pictures to upload as well. I have uploaded the ones I took last weekend, and will publish the photos once I get back.
I remembered a tongue twister from school:
She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
:)
Oh my! Three more hours to go!
update: only 37 more minutes, and i`m fidgeting in my chair! sis is already home. hope she is packing and remembers to take whatever items i just reminded her to.





















13 Comments:
Hehehe im waiting for the leave to start too :))) 30 mins more for me :))) Friend and I have ben dancing in our seats since yday! ;p
you guys have a wonderful time and I'll wait alives post on how many times you reminded her ;p heheheh
Happy Merdeka :)
Have a blast! And did u tell ur sis to carry her notebooks for her daily homework? :p
Eagerly awaiting the pics!
Have a gerat trip! See ya when you get back! :)
Have a great trip, how fun for you! Really enjoy yourself!
Yay, those little trips can be so much fun, but I know EXACTLY what you mean about that itch you get when you have to trust someone else to do the work - even if that person is totally dependable, you still worry!
Have fun! Can't wait for pictures either!
Wahhhaa take more pics then ..
i want to see u in skirt.. eps the new ones that u just bought !
Kewl..
HAVE FUN njoy to the fullest !
I love that feeling of anxiousness that leads up to a vacation. I so want to hang out at a beach somewhere
I hope you have a fantastic time on your getaway. Though I'm totally jealous (my vacation is still 4 weeks away), I can't wait to see the pics.
Have a blast!Maximise every minute of the holiday
Hope you have a great time!!
visithra: haha. i am sure you will hear about that
KN: lol. she would have freaked out if i had even mentioned the word homework!
mel: thank you.
christa: thank you. and i sure did!
jay: i am so very glad i am not alone in this!
cheryl: well, i hope you enjoy the pictures :)
laks: thanks and we did :)
darling: well, i hope you like the pictures i have uploaded in my newest post :)
bryce: hey, thanks for dropping by my blog!
shakabuku: lol. i just got back from one vacation, and i am already excited planning about my next one!
librarian: i did have a fabulous time :) and now i am jealous that you are going away on one soon!
raymond: lol. i wish i had more time to do more activities.
kiki: thank you and i did have a great time :)
simply love them
addicted to look at pic
by now u should kno i love to take pic n love to b taken !!
Post a Comment
<< Home