my daily dose
Every Monday to Friday, at 8.55am, I have my breakfast of chocolate cream roll and chocolate milk. I buy the cream roll from 7-11 and bring chocolate milk from home.Today I forgot the milk.
I had to make do water.
I feel half complete.
And hungry.
I don`t like changes.
Sometimes, I think routine is good for my soul.
Damn.





















14 Comments:
I don't really know what a chocolate cream roll is, but it sure sounds good.
jay: and it is :) i`ll see if i can get a pic of it.
I am imagining a little 'swiss roll'?
Mmmm, I am off to the kitchen for some chocolate to go with my tea :)
You should have picked up the choco-milk at 7-11 along with your yummy breakfast!
Happy Friday!
just like me ~ now i am stuck to my tomato juice ....
First thing I did this morning? Chocolate milk. Soooo gooood
I had peanuts and gatorade for breakfast today. Mmmmm.
Aw man, half the chocolate is NEVER good. I am sorry you missed out on your routine breakfast. I wish you chocolatey morning ahead.
I know how you feel.
You substituted WATER? WATER! Water is for cleaning. Yuck.
:)
You know, now that I know you give yourself this gift every morning, I think you are my new hero. I should be that good to myself everyday. Perhaps I shall start! Of course, I have a new habit of having a chocolate rootbeer float before bed (marvelous on the digestive tract while sleeping), so maybe I do the same in reverse.
Try a glass of orange juice to freshen you up in the morning! :-)
Chocolate is kinda numbing. It fattens the mind!
You have to get Kashi's ceral, it's called 7 in the morning. It's good for you. Cream rolls in the morning has to go. That has to kill you digestivly.
But I know what you mean when it comes to routine. Human nature is a beeatch.:)
miladysa: chocolate with tea? now, that is something i`ve gotta try.
mel: i only realised it after reaching my office..grr
darling: hey, i like tomato juice! and i adore tomato soup :)
shakabuku: lol. luckily i`ve had my morning requirements today.
otherwise, i`ll think you`re trying to rub it in :p
lauren: i had to check up on Y! image what gatorade is ;)
cheryl: i made up for it after reaching home :) and i totally agree with you. half the chocolate is certainly not good!
kiki: lol. experienced, uh.
librarian: aww...this is my first. being someone`s hero, that is. but hey, i just finished reading your post of mexican tacos, and you are my here now!
vinesh: well, i should have guessed it would be orange juice for you, given your blog title :)
amanda: makes your mouth water, huh. wait till i snap a pic of my favorite chocolate brownie, topped with hot chocolate. ;)
beo: lol about the human nature. it`s weird isn`t it. big changes are ok with me. it`s the small ones which i despise. hey, i`m trying to substitute the cream roll with uncle toby`s yoghurt bar now, since i can bring them from home too. any thoughts on that? :P
laks: welcome to chocolate madness :)
yes Cheers to our tomatoes
Post a Comment
<< Home