Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Monday, September 12, 2005

something new

i puchased 2 new perfumes yesterday.
i sprayed on one of them today.

now, i smell like wildflowers and rain and earth and mornings.

12 Comments:

Blogger Doggie Extraordinaire's Mom said...

Very nice. If I was around you, I'd want to go for a walk -- nothing personal, I just like the outdoor smells and they make me want to go hiking.

12:22 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

i like the outdoors too! that`s why i`m so restless now. i can`t wash away the smell, and i have to be at work for 6 more hours! oh my...

12:40 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I love the idea of perfume, but I am way too sensitive to ever wear it!

7:48 PM  
Blogger khelnayak said...

Cool. And hey, new look to the blog. Cooler...And the prev post was hilarious. :p

And yeah...make the comment page to pop up in new window...just makes it feel comfortable.

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds nice...what's it called?

3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to say what Christa did, what's the name??

5:32 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

jay: as in your skin is too sensitive?

KN: thanks :) i was thinking of doing that as well.

laks: lol. and be assured that we girls appreciate nice, clean smelling guys ;) in fact, my sweetie always smells so nice, i love to cuddle as much as possible!

christa & kiki: :p i will check up on the name and inform you gals :)

8:56 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Well, it seems like those scents should all go together so I am sure you smell good! I am too lazy for perfume.

9:30 AM  
Blogger MunkieFast said...

Can't say that I wear a whole lot of perfume so I guess I don't have a comment really on this. But if the new perfume makes you happy, that makes me happy

9:51 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

cheryl: i do. smell good, that is :p. too lazy for perfume?? now, this is something i don`t get! lol.

shakabuku: it makes me damn happy. but i don`t think i want to wear it to work again. it reminds me too much of outdoors.

10:10 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

That sounds great.. I have a super human sense of scent and I'm all about what everything smells like.. so yay for you!!

10:31 AM  
Blogger DARLing said...

wooo...
someone smell nice & special

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home