Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Sunday, January 03, 2010

another baby?

i have been toying with the idea of having another baby, but have not been able to make up a firm decision on that yet.

why, you ask?

well, i want to take care of my babies myself(!!).

i have always been a true homebody/mommy at heart, and leaving my baby at a daycare while i work broke my heart.

to pieces.

even now, though he is in very good hands while i am away, i always wish that i could just be a stay at home mommy.

i am always worried, always imagining things (thoughts will be the death of me, i am sure), and adding another life to my current situation might just break me down.

so i wait..

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

more babies =].my little cousin is just 5 months old, my aunt is just about managing work and her.i'm already egging her on to baby #2! =P

3:54 AM  
Blogger geeth said...

I understand how you feel. With four myself, I worry about them the moment I set off to work, even if I have left them with their grandparents.

U know when the time is right..

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home