Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Monday, November 28, 2005

it just hit me

That I do not enjoy driving. Especially driving alone. It is frustrating to go and return from work as I have to drive myself there. I love love love the days when sweetie drives me to work. I consider those days as special treats! I wonder when I can retire..??

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love to drive...I miss it! I haven't been able to drive for four months dues to my surgery. However, if I had a special someone to drive me around, I wouldn't like to drive alone, either!! :)

12:27 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I wonder when I can retire too. Enjoy the sweetie days!

3:49 AM  
Blogger jocey520 said...

SFO

Wanted to just let you know I had to delete my blog...ho hum...not sure what I am going to now, but I will continue reading yours!!!!!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Visithra said...

hehehe i used to love driving now am just bored of it - but i love my alone time in the car but of course someone driving me around oh that would be joy ;)

11:44 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

bhakti: exactly!

cheryl: today was one of those days ;)

jocey: i know! i tried to visit your blog earlier :) well, just let me know if you create a new blog which you want to share :)

visithra: i used to enjoy driving too--when i first got my license :) now, no!

11:47 AM  
Blogger DARLing said...

BUg him ..
love to be drive not dirve alone too

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home