Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

ya ba da ba doo!

sweetie: Huhm, I think it`s time we got you a new laptop. We`ll buy one this saturday.

me:

4 Comments:

Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

where can I get one of those?

(laptop or baby, take your pick!)

1:24 PM  
Blogger Visithra said...

aww the baby is soooooo cute ;p

1:55 PM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

Wayhey!

11:31 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Yeah for your new laptop. I just got a new computer -- the new iMac G5 -- it's glorious. I spent weeks agonizing over whether I should get another laptop or go for the more powerful desktop.

Obviously I went for the desktop, but I am going through laptop withdrawals. I think I will just choose to live vicariously through you.

My pick for you: 15" Mac PowerBook. AWESOME! :)

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home