Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Monday, December 05, 2005

me? a secret keeper? definitely!

This post inspired me.

Can you hide something from your significant other?

Nope.

I definitely can`t. Why?

-We live together. Apart from the walls and my sister (only over the weekends), I only have him to talk to when I’m at home. On top of that I do enjoy talking. So I tell him everything.

-I feel guilty when I don’t. I don’t know why, but whenever I think that there are certain issues he should not know, I feel guilty. After all, I would want him to share everything with me. He deserves the same.

-He is one of the 4 people I love!

-He is one of the 4 people who listen to me without judging me. Even when I’m bad mouthing some other person.

-I just can’t sleep at night knowing that I know something that he doesn’t because I do not want to tell him.

-It is a tried and failed experiment. I might be able to keep a secret to myself for half a day (the longest!) before I blurt it out. No use even thinking about breaking that record.

-I like to share my opinions, thoughts and worries with him. And I like to hear his thoughts on my opinions. Even if it means I have to demand it sometimes :)

-He is my sweetie. Who else can I tell if not him?????



19 Comments:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I just can’t sleep at night knowing that I know something that he doesn’t because I do not want to tell him.
Now thts some thing really cute

:)

8:05 PM  
Blogger Nisha said...

awwww.... that was sooooo sweeettttt... I'm so happy that you confide in your sweetie and that you both are soooo happy together.

Ur post has given me an idea... Will type in it now.. :)

I really truly wish you and ur sweetie the most happiest life ever.. :)

Cheers!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

Awww - lovely!

Great image too :)

6:13 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

arz000n: :)

icyblue: thank you so so so much for your sweet wishes :)

miladysa: :) thanks!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Vishnu said...

//
-I like to share my opinions, thoughts and worries with him. And I like to hear his thoughts on my opinions. Even if it means I have to demand it sometimes :)//

Truce... :) Nice pix. btw am hopped from Icy's....


Cheers!
:)

12:59 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

vishnu: thanks for visiting, and for the compliment :)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

You are linked on ma blog!!

Greetz :)

3:45 PM  
Blogger Visithra said...

thats a wonderful feeling to be able to share - blessed u ae ;)

4:59 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

arz000n: thanks :)

visithra: it is! and i am :)

5:03 PM  
Blogger Devilish Angel said...

Nice post...

5:42 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

WEll by the way if it is something really meant to be a secret? Really to the inner core of your soul? will u tell him ?

5:58 PM  
Blogger Nayan said...

You have a very nice blog! Pics are erally good!

Keep it up! :)

9:36 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Good points. I can't lie to people, but I can keep secrets. Sometimes it is for the best. Significant others though... they are a league of their own.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Chris Kalani said...

When you have someone like that, people expect you to tell them anyways...

Like whenever someone tells me something "not to tell anyone" I am always like, "well, I am going to tell Jessa.." and they are like... "I figured.." so it is kinda cool. or something.

1:15 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

vanathi: thanks!

darling: i have to say yes. when my girl friends tell me something in private and wish me to keep it a secret, they know i will tell my sweetie--and they accept that.


nayan: thanks for visiting and the lovely comment :)

cheryl: agreed on them being in a league of their own :)

chris: thank GOD for understanding friends!

shay: i know exactly what you mean! you`ve said it nicely--it just doesn`t fell real until you tell that person :)

9:04 AM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

Oh Wow Still_figuring_Out:

What a beautiful feeling love is when two people can come together without judging each other. I am jsut in awe right now. I have had that experience before. *smiles* Its breath-taking!

:) WE shared just about everything. As for me, I can be quite a goon and handle things on my own at times. Fearing that i might be burdening him too much.
But all in all those moments were wonderful when we can just talk about anything under the sun. *smiles*

but i am still not sure about telling every single thing at times..but i would love to adopt that when i get attached the next time:)Most of all i want to be true from my heart and hopefully likewise from his side.*smiles*

11:41 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

my_unveiling: the bond you create when you share is just too beautiful :)

3:50 PM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

Smiles @ Still_figuring_out

Unspeakable indeeds..;)

Wish u a deeper bond with ya sweetie at all times..;)

haha i can;t help but SMIle..:P

4:24 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

that is bery cool Cheers

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home