almost one
And just like that, kid #2 will turn 1 in a few more days.
Around this time last year, I was at the height of being heavily pregnant and uncomfortable. And if I am being honest, I was ready to pop him out. You know how some ladies are adorable when they are pregnant? Well, I did not belong in that group. Pregnancy did not suit me. The hormones were crazy, and I was, for the most part, uncomfortable, inside and out.
Boy, was I glad when my beautiful baby was finally out. He was well worth the months of being so "not-me".
And now he is turning 1! Seems like only yesterday he kept me awake 24 hours a day. Although I am happy that he is growing to be a happy and healthy child, I do miss the lil guy who used to be in my arms day and night.
The little tyke prefers to walk on his own nowadays, so cradle time is becoming few and between. I miss his warmth and softness against me..
But that is the way of children, isn`t it? As a parent, I try to hold on to their baby sweetness and of them being dependent on me, but time ensures that they grow up to be independent individuals.
All being said, I am one happy Momma!
Around this time last year, I was at the height of being heavily pregnant and uncomfortable. And if I am being honest, I was ready to pop him out. You know how some ladies are adorable when they are pregnant? Well, I did not belong in that group. Pregnancy did not suit me. The hormones were crazy, and I was, for the most part, uncomfortable, inside and out.
Boy, was I glad when my beautiful baby was finally out. He was well worth the months of being so "not-me".
And now he is turning 1! Seems like only yesterday he kept me awake 24 hours a day. Although I am happy that he is growing to be a happy and healthy child, I do miss the lil guy who used to be in my arms day and night.
The little tyke prefers to walk on his own nowadays, so cradle time is becoming few and between. I miss his warmth and softness against me..
But that is the way of children, isn`t it? As a parent, I try to hold on to their baby sweetness and of them being dependent on me, but time ensures that they grow up to be independent individuals.
All being said, I am one happy Momma!





















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home