Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Monday, October 24, 2005

life in pink and green

Friday was absolutely fantastic. It felt great to wake up past 10 to the sounds of rain and sweetie’s warm hug. Life felt like it was in slow motion. That was until we went to the shopping mall.

After that, I was like wild woman on a shopping spree. The place we visited (not the one recommended by our friend) is closing down. So everything was on sale! Up to 70%. We spent about 4 hours or so there. I decided to make that a shopping day for sweetie. So we bought 2 jeans and dozens of shirts and t-shirts. Almost all of the clothes we bought were European made, so
sweetie was able to find clothes his size with ease.

I made him try out whatever shirt/t-shirt/jeans/pants that caught my eyes. He obliged me for about 3 hours, I think. I knew when my good luck ran out when he decided that he has enough to last him a whole year, and refused to enter the fitting room. LOL. I, for one know that one can never have enough clothes!

Funnily, immediately after we paid, I noticed that I was tired! And my feet were screaming for a break! I still found enough willpower to buy a darn cute half pants in light pink for myself, though. My friend told me that it is most likely that the prices will be marked down even lower a day before they cease their operation. I am not sure if I will be here on that day, as I am going back to my hometown this coming Saturday.

I think I will convince sweetie to take me there once again before Friday. I saw an adorable sweater in pastel green which I know I have to have!

The first half of Saturday was amazing. We went to an educational institution to check out their online Masters programs (I am going back to books for a while, I guess). I will still be working though. Yikes. Then we went shopping. Again, I know! Saturday night was not so pleasant, hence the
below post.

Sunday; our lazy day. It was a day made of bed, movies, KFC, orange juice, clouds and love.

All in all, it was the shortest weekend ever!

;)

8 Comments:

Blogger Visithra said...

The place sells women clothes too? Where is this? ;p
Ahhh playing dress up how nice ;p hehehehe he lasted 3 hours? Wow ;p

5:13 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

FAJAR at SUMMIT, Subang Jaya. and of course they have women`s clothing! you should check it out, visithra. the prices are awesome!

5:19 PM  
Blogger mariel said...

Lucky girl!
Your sweetie letting you buy so many things for him ;)
Good that your saturday night "bad moment" has been cancelled by a good loving sunday...

8:10 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

Oh, yuck. Going to the mall SUCKS. So many people, places, everything. It's like a trap!

4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Sunday sounds heavenly! And shopping is never bad either ;-)

6:45 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

what a great weekend. Congrats on finding your sweetie some clothes too!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Beo said...

Ah, I love long weekends. Too many see too short.:)

Hey, I want some clothes too!

12:11 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

mariel: lol. my sweetie has not bought his own clothes for the past 6 years and 5 months (ever since we got together ;) )

midwest girl: lol. at times, it is. especially during mega sales, grrr!

christa: i wish all my days were sundays!

cheryl: thanks ;) and i am so relieved!

beo: take A and go shopping!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home