Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

sweetie quotes

my sweetie once told me:

"if there is no such thing as karma, why is one baby born into a wealthy family and lives a comfortable and luxurious life, while another is born into poverty and struggles for one grain of rice? there is karma".

he makes such sense at times.

6 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Please have your sweetie explain it more in detail to me.. because lately I just don't get it.

4:03 AM  
Blogger Visithra said...

Makes sense

10:27 AM  
Blogger khelnayak said...

Same request as holli.
And more than karma, I think we need to educate people more on birth control n all that. I, for one, wont even think of adopting a baby or having my own unless i am in a position to raise the kid properly. Please dont get me wrong that i am saying poor people shouldnt have kids.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I don't think that's karma. How can an unborn baby deserve a bad lot in life?

8:36 PM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

I wish karma would get its act together :)

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a firm believer in Karma, although I do think sometimes people get bad luck who don't deserve it.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home