Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Monday, October 17, 2005

there should be more hours on weekends!

Saturday was spent with my in-laws. They helped us finalize the deal on the new condo we purchased. I’m telling you, my future father-in-law is a master in negotiating. He got us an unbelievable deal on the condo price. It’s ours now!!!

Sweetie and I went to a new furniture mall nearby. They had the most comfortable looking couches, bedroom sets and settees. I felt in love with an Italian design bedroom set. It has a romantic aura to it! However, I am not purchasing anything yet. I am making a list of the stuff I have my eyes on though. I think I will be visiting many furniture malls and stores until December. I guess I have to make up my mind a couple of weeks before moving in.

Sunday we stayed in bed up to 1.30pm. We watched Stephen King`s “Christine” and a movie set during the 1937 in France titled “Timeline”. Then I followed sweetie on his business dealing (yeah, on a Sunday!) but I just sat in the car and enjoyed the 2 and a half hours ride. It was kind of relaxing, actually.

My sweetie freaked me out when he said he could only see and feel bones on me. I guess I sort of lost too much of weight too fast. But not because I am not eating! No siree, my eating habits are just fine. I think Body Coach with Phil Collins everyday is a tad too much. My sis too has adapted the nickname “skinny” which I do not enjoy. I think it’s time to put on back a few healthy pounds.

Today is Monday and I so wish it was Friday. I am quite busy at work these past couple of weeks. I need a vacation. I can hardly wait for the week long break coming at the end of the month!

15 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I really love Mondays, but I agree that weekends are never long enough. I always have such good intentions for getting stuff done, and then I sleep in and ruin everything.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

Congratulations on the condo!! (Can I 'borrow' your father-in-law sometime? :))

Glad you had a nice weekend.

How wonderful to go on an on a "healthy pounds diet"!

5:06 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

we share the same sediments.Was just telling my dear that how i wish weekend is not just 2 days but 3 or more hahahhha
or why not we work 2 days n weekend there is 5 days
hahah

take care there as your honey see u in bones har ! Cool ask him buy u chocolates then
YUMYUM ~~*

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I wish I had the problem of needing to put the weight "on"! I am trying so hard to lose the rest of what I gained during my pregnancy. Glad you had such a nice weekend. Your day laying in bed watching movies sounds wonderful.

10:16 PM  
Blogger mariel said...

I can offer you as a "fat-donator".. I think I have enough for 2 ;)

sounds like a lovely weekend..
Good luck with forniture-haunting..
At the end I saw so many I really couldn't decide. Hubby did ;)

12:06 AM  
Blogger Queen of Cups said...

Is it the weekend yet? No? Damn, I was hoping it was Fridy already.

Hope your week goes by quickly, and you have another restful, lazy weekend!

4:26 AM  
Blogger iggie said...

agreed. friday should come quickly.

5:01 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I want to stay in bed until 1!!!

LOL - on your bones freaking people out.. I've had someone comment on the same thing. Is that a lump? No.. that would be my top rib.

Yay for scary movies in bed.. I wish I could watch them.. I just think it would traumatize my bedmates. :)

7:29 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I need a vacation too, I hear you! This morning I decided to sleep in. And still at 2:00 I was like it's only 2:00?! It's only Monday?!

10:26 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

jay: lol. so like me! i too will plan my weekend well ahead so that i can get all the work done properly...but you know how plans have a way to go awry!

miladysa: thank you :) and yeah, isn`t it just!

darling: yeah, come to think of it, i think it is well past time for another chocolate shopping spree!

christa: sigh. if only all my days were so!

11:00 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

mariel: that`s the problem when you have so many choices, huh. if i let my other half loose, i will end up with a lime green couch.

mel: yeah! faster hours, faster!

misha: and saturday and sunday should pass sloooooooooowwwwly.

holli: lol. yeah, give poor nate a break. i don`t think his heart can stand stephen king after the barbie toothbrush incident ;)

cheryl: tell me about it. i just glanced at my watch, and it is only 11am! darn!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Wildefrost said...

Mmm, Phil Collins.....

11:31 AM  
Blogger Visithra said...

I agree i agree longer weekends pls! N ones where i have no need to work half days on sats! ;)

12:27 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

if your honey knows it .
I kana CHOP Head
Run away
~~OOOOO

1:00 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

lauren: yeah? ;)

visithra: well, i guess i should be glad i don`t work on saturdays ;)

darling: lol. i`ll let you know his response :p

anc: hey! look who`s talking. i`m still fleshier than you, miss!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home