Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

CSO: Customer Service Officer

CSO: Hello, good afternoon.

Me: Afternoon. Please transfer me to the hire purchase department.

CSO: Hire purchase department, mam?

Me: Yes.

CSO: So you want to speak to someone from the hire purchase department, right?

Me: [am I speaking Spanish here?] Yes.

CSO: Is it regarding your loan?

Me: [gee…no, I want to place an order for skimmed milk!] *sigh* Yes.

CSO: May I know what’s it regarding?

Me: [darn it. I can see how long this is going to take me] It’s regarding my previous loan agreement with your bank. I just need to talk to someone from that department. Please!

CSO: Ok…the hire purchase department, right? Do you know any particular person from that department, and that person’s extension?

Excuse me, but didn’t I choose the option to speak to an operator because I didn’t know any person in charge`s extension??

Me: No.

CSO: So, you just want to make a general inquiry?

Me: No! [teeth grating] I want to ask a person in charge from the hire purchase department regarding my previous car loan. That’s not general. Look, just transfer the line to someone in charge of that department, ok?

CSO: Oooh. It’s regarding your car loan? Do you know the officer in charge who handled your case?

Where do they find a…a…person, such as this?

Me: [at end of my patience] Miss, I have a problem, regarding a previous loan, and no, I don’t know any officer there, so just GET ME A PERSON WHO CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION REGARDING MY PREVIOUS LOAN!

CSO: Oh. Please hold.

Voice over the phone: Hello…housing loan department.

Oh dear GOD, save me from all the super intelligent people of the world.

12 Comments:

Blogger Miladysa said...

LMAO!

I also detest the automated systems
select 1
select 4
select 8
select 6
"All lines are busy at the moment please call back later"
Then a dead line!!! Arghhhh!!!!

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for you having to deal with the idiot on the phone. Is it too much to ask that people so dumb not be allowed to talk on the telephone?

11:45 PM  
Blogger mariel said...

quite nerve-breaking!!!
but funny to read :D

12:15 AM  
Blogger DARLing said...

guess they making u NERVOUS BREAKing DOWN
and some CS really wants the details before they transfer in any case they are FUCK by the relevant individual
:P poor u poor them

12:29 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I think this CSO is related to the medical billers I have been dealing with lately.

I hope you got it all sorted out though.

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Sigh*
Frustrating.

3:06 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

miladysa: lol. it has happened to me too!!

jason: yeah..and you would think the big corporate companies can afford to hire people with common sense.

christa: exactly!

mariel: lol. it is funny when i reflect back on it. but it certainly wasnt funny when i was dealing with her!

9:12 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

darling: sometimes i think CS officers should use their common sense more instead of following all the rules of the book, don`t you agree?

cheryl: fortunately, i did. but only after wasting a lot of time.

kiki: i echo that sigh. ;)

9:13 AM  
Blogger MunkieFast said...

I hate when I have to call places and get the run around like that. It makes me want to cancell everything I do with them

1:54 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

maybe there are born to be like in nature and tat y they are in the JOB

~~monstress laughter~~
wahahaaaaaa

2:16 PM  
Blogger 11181955 said...

I Loved That!! I can't begin to tell you how many times I have gone thru this. I wonder if when hiring someone they look for the most annoying person to piss-you off...So'll you'll stop calling.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Visithra said...

hehehehe have u tried callign a gov dept? ehhehehe

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home