i had a dream
I have been thinking about babies lately. Every single day. I want one. More than one, actually.
All around me there is a baby theme going on. My former housemates have a cute 6 month old son. My colleague is pregnant, and it’s amazing to see her tummy growing. And I love the glow she has. Britney just had a baby. Garner is pregnant. I go shopping, and I see couples with kids. And I’m ready to be a mama.
Last night I had a dream. I had a son. Looked like my sweetie. Cute nose and thick hair. But had my eyes.
The joy I felt was so real. I was mighty upset when my alarm rang, and realized my baby was just a dream.
I wish it was next year already. I have it all planned out.
Get married.
Get pregnant.
Have a baby.

All around me there is a baby theme going on. My former housemates have a cute 6 month old son. My colleague is pregnant, and it’s amazing to see her tummy growing. And I love the glow she has. Britney just had a baby. Garner is pregnant. I go shopping, and I see couples with kids. And I’m ready to be a mama.
Last night I had a dream. I had a son. Looked like my sweetie. Cute nose and thick hair. But had my eyes.
The joy I felt was so real. I was mighty upset when my alarm rang, and realized my baby was just a dream.
I wish it was next year already. I have it all planned out.
Get married.
Get pregnant.
Have a baby.






















12 Comments:
Aww kids ;)) love them too ;)
Lovely :)
Sounds like a nice dream and plan. Babies are amazing!
I love babies! But, kids are such a big responsibility! After getting a puppy, I have realized that I have a LOT of growing up to do before the kids come along. I'm glad that you are ready for that leap now... you are much more mature that I am!
Those feet are the cutest thing ever! Don't you just wanna kiss them?!
They are great... Felicity has changed my life in so many ways. And all the sleep deprivation all the crankiness.. all the crap that comes along with it is washed away with one smile, one laugh, one kiss,,,,
Oh, I hate it when those kinds of dreams are interrupted!
Gosh, babies are for serious! But there is nothing sweeter than giving your love to a new baby.
visithra: who doesn`t? :)
miladysa: the dream really was!
christa: you should know ;)
mel: yes yes! lol. kiss, hug, cuddle..
jocey: seeing how happy felicitiy makes you makes me so envious!
laks: good for you ;) i think i`ll have 5.
cheryl: oh don`t you just! it`s always the good one too!
jay: sigh. longing longing..
i wuv baby feet.. i can't wait until someday you can post pics of your own baby's feet!
I can't wait to have children also.
SFO, best luck! You know it seems like a pregnancy season in my company where qutie a few of our female colleagues are pregnant.
May god bless you with triplets. :)
And yeah...how abt adopting one orphaned baby. Give it a thought. :)
that is what i am doing on weekends going back to grandma place to visit all the uncle and cousin baby !!
I want to see little HONEY sFo.
heeee
Post a Comment
<< Home