Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Monday, September 26, 2005

a jumbled mind

I had the most relaxing weekend ever! It was sleep (lots of it), hugs, good food (chocolate brownies with chocolate topping, yay!) long drives, light shopping, love and everything nice!

I wish I can rewind it back to Saturday. Oh, what I would give for it to be Saturday again! Err, definitely not an arm and leg. Especially not my arm and leg. Maybe a bite of the oh-so-delicious chocolate my sweetie bought for me? :)


I didn’t watch much TV. Come to think of it, I haven’t been watching TV all that often these days. And I don’t miss it!

On Sunday, my sweetie and I decided to go for mega furniture and house deco shopping spree before moving into our new home. One thing I adore about my sweetie is that he doesn’t mind spending whenever required. He would rather pay a bit more (at times, lot more), and get quality, yet stylish products. He also suggested that we check out the services of an interior designer. We might do that, but whatever it is, the house will be according to our taste; homely and cozy. Just the way I want it to be.

I am relieved Rita was not as bad as Katrina. If I had to go through another bout of worries about people being homeless and stranded, I might have just lost it and cried like a baby.

My
sister was telling me how she thinks she is on the verge of a nervous breakdown from all that boredom and routine. I think I might get her transferred to the city campus next year. I don’t think she can stand all that wall staring and cold showers and lousy food much longer. She will also be much nearer to me. That would also mean I can sleep more peacefully at night.

Somebody please tell me this: what do you call a person who worries about everything and almost everyone all the time?

13 Comments:

Blogger Visithra said...

caring ;)))

11:40 AM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

SFO and Miladysa :)

5:28 PM  
Blogger khelnayak said...

Hey, keep a check on your calorie intake. :p Remember, we are on a weight-reduction resolution. :))

And yeah, as miladysa said, SFO and her. :)

6:43 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

WHO ELSe ?
SFO
lol

6:55 PM  
Blogger MunkieFast said...

I love to spend money, and I too will spend the extra to get the good stuff. shopping, chocoalte, and love. What a weekend. Nice work

7:58 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

you have just described me.

and i agree with you about the hurricanes, my emotions couldn't take another hit like that!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

It really is worth it to spend a little more now...gosh, so young to be thinking long-term!

1:02 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I worry about WAY TOO MUCH all the freaking time.. so I guess you just call them - Holli?

I wish my nervous breakdown was coming on from boredom and routine.. I would go with that!!

I'm glad you had your fun weekend. Yay for you!!!

5:27 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i call them people *victims of their own minds*
or *obsessive compulsive*

quit worrying brfoer you have a stroke!

7:04 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

btw, love actually is my favorite movie of all time. i make everybody watch it and i stilll cry,even after the 50th time watching it!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I callt hat person Cheryl, cause that's me!

Mmmm, you still have me drooling with all your chocolate brownie talk.

7:52 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

visithra: obsessive caring, more likely ;)

miladysa: you too?? if you find a way to worry less, tell me!

KN: :) i have already lost 2 kg after yoga and body workout!

darling: :)

shakabuku: i would love a repeat performance this weekend. hopefully my wish comes true!

shay: that`s what i`m doing :) keeping up my spirits amidst my worrying mind.

laks: that`s another worry of mine. ;)

little miss: gosh! i never thought there were so many of us!

jay: :p

holli: lol. i am quite glad i am not the only one ;)

LDQ: 50 times??!! i wonder if i can beat that.. ;)

cheryl: yeah? ok, the next time i go to have myself a treat, i`ll snap a pic and post! lol.

9:09 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

thank you for clarifying, sis :) maybe we should get you a car, as well..?? *hint* *hint*

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home