Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

i am high



i watched the movie last sunday ( i know, i am ashamed to admit that as a self proclaimed romatic, i have not watched it before).

i have been high on love and romance and everything sweet and spicy ever since!

if you have not watched the movie yet, and desire some love for your soul, then WATCH IT!

if you have already watched it before, WATCH IT AGAIN!!

19 Comments:

Blogger khelnayak said...

hey SFO, talking of love n all that mushy mushy thing, this is something which you will surely like. http://sumeetandsubarna.weddingwindow.com/index.cfm?fa=welcome
Check it out! I wont be surprised if you do something like this.

4:58 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

KN: mushy mushy?? lol. spoken like a true male :) i checked out the site, and am now feeling mushier. and i`ve got a great idea for a scrapbook!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

I just looove that film and Four Weddings and a Funeral, Bridget Jones I & II and About a Boy. Now I am going to have to watch them again. Oh Goody! :)

8:01 PM  
Blogger MunkieFast said...

I watched Hitch last night, does that count?

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed that movie too. I just watched it a couple of months ago for the first time. Can this all really exist though? I am feeling pessimistic about love lately, I need proof...

10:47 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

i am going to give it a try then
:)

12:02 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I adore that movie.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

It's a great movie!

2:15 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

omg omg omg! that is my FAVORITE movie. seriously, i'm not even remotely embarrassed to admit this, i've seen it 10 times. 10! i actually own it. actually. :) so, yay, i'm in good company with another love actually lover!!

2:59 AM  
Blogger Beo said...

I loved the movie French Kiss. I love Meg Ryan.:)

4:55 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Oh to be high on love.. don't I wish!!!

sigh.

12:50 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

miladysa: how i wish i could watch four weddings and a funeral...

shakabuku: lol. hitch is meant to make you laugh :)

christa: ah. the age old question. is love real? i guess it all depends on the moment. when you find your mr.right, then he will be the proof you need :)

darling: you simply have to!

jay: makes you feel good, doesn`t it ;)

cheryl: yeah, it is...

marissa: i am totally in love with it, and i`m going to buy a dvd of it so that i can indulge myself whenever i wish!

beo: i just checked the movie on the net, and it sounds like my kind of movie, so i`m going to the rental store soon!

holli: well, you are, in a way. with Faith :)

2:11 PM  
Blogger Raymond said...

I loved the bit where the porn actors were asked how they met and they were lost for words HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!THen also the part when Hug Grant said ,"Who do I have to screw to get a decent biscuit"(or something along those lines.ANd it was the lady he had a major crush on.
Then the kid that had a crush and told his dad ,I liked the way his dad really listened to him seriously and didn't belittle him at all but actually helped him,it was sweet.
Incase you haven't noticed by now,i loved that movie.
Ohh yeah and the part when the guy was proposing to the Spanish girl and the mother kept saying in Spanish "why don't you get married to Prince William Instead" That was hilarious

2:31 PM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

And sooo sad when Emma Thompson's character did not receive the jewellery! :(

4:58 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

ramond: if you have noticed, hugh grant is totally adorable in sweet, romantic movies :)

miladysa: yeah, i know!

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Actually is one of my favorite movies.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Doggie Extraordinaire's Mom said...

I, too, loved this movie and developed a tremendous crush on the guy (I don't remember his name) who everyone thought hated the Kiera Knightly (sp?) character, but he was really in love with her. He was my fave.

I don't like romance movies, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Prelude to a Kiss. The idea that a man could know a woman so well as to recognize the subtle differences in her personality after switching places with someone else... it give me hope. :)

1:21 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

kiki: then you must also adore notting hill, when harry met sally, pretty woman..??

lib: i loved that guy too! and when he shows the cards, ending with "to me, you are perfect"...my heart gave a little sigh.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That movie is very close to my heart because after being separated from luke for 6 months (the 1st time) I met him at the arrival gates at heathrow airport and it was exactly like that movie! I cried the first 6 or so times I saw it. :) It was also classic watching that in the theater with him because he got all the jokes that were geared for the english to understand, and while no one else in the american cinema was laughing he was pissing himself.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home