Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

it`s back! it`s back!

My favorite reality TV show premiered on Wednesday. I was not able to watch it as I went out on a date with my sweetie. But by all that is chocolaty, at 10am this coming Saturday, i`ll be on my bed, snuggled under my comforter, sipping lemonade and eating strawberries with cream while enjoying the show!

salute missy!

hey, don`t push me off the boat!

uhhh..i wonder what this clue holds.

and here is da ole captain!

this way! no, dad, that way!

I wonder if this race, titled Amazing Race : Family Edition will be as much fun to watch as the previous races. Will it provide as much drama and comic relief? I read that they won`t be travelling around the continents, but around the states and a couple of neighboring countries. Well, it figures, doesn`t it. There are 4 members in a team. The flight expenses itself will be double the cost compared to when there is only 2 in a team.

Oh how I wish I can partake in the competition. But I guess I have to make do with cheering the participants from the comforts of my room. But, if one day, I do get a chance (which might happen when the human race finally inhabits Mars), I will take my sister as my racing partner, as when I go on my panic mode, she will be the epitome of reason.

Oh well, enjoy your weekend, fellow bloggers!

11 Comments:

Blogger Miladysa said...

Enjoy your weekend! :)

4:42 PM  
Blogger Queen of Cups said...

The family in the last picture, the Black Family, is from right outside my hometown... Woodbridge, Virginia!

11:40 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I have never watched that show.. but I love your positivity in the way you look forward to such sweet things as snuggling and sipping lemonade!!

hugs.

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never watched Amazing Race.
Have a great weekend!!!!

5:35 AM  
Blogger khelnayak said...

Have a great weekend and do tell us the no. of hugs to and from your sweetie on monday. :p

6:59 PM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

Another amazing race? My mates gonna explode in excitement.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

It is pretty good. Hope you enjoyed it.

11:21 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

miladysa: i sure did!

mel: :) i was quite sad when they were eliminated. the fact that the youngest son did not cry made me teary!

anc: yahoo! ;)

holli: i think that`s how i will keep myself happy until my baby comes along :)

kiki: i did, and from you post, i know you did too!

KN: too many!

thaozee: lol. another hardcore fan?

laks: awww...some are fun ;)

cheryl: i did! i can`t wait for episode 2!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

I love it too! I'm loving it even more this year b/c they're 2 teams from Louisiana.
Amazing Race lovers unite!

1:58 AM  
Blogger JillWrites said...

I also am addicted to the Amazing Race and not-so-secretly wish I could go on the show. My brother would be my partner. Did you see that little girl beat those adults running?

5:59 AM  
Blogger KikayC said...

I am so addicted to the Amazing Race. They should make a "celebrity edition", that would be fun.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home