infidelity and jerks
There are some things in life which cannot be forgiven. Infidelity is one of them, and it is also the number one in my list of “unforgivable”. The reason I got thinking of this particularly unpleasant topic is after watching an episode of House on Saturday. The story went something like this.
Wife contracts African Sleeping disease, which she contracted from the guy she was having an affair with. The husband stays by her side until she recovers, and decides to leave her after her recovery. Dr.Cameron, who portrays a sensitive character, tells the husband that the wife loves him and asks him why he cannot forgive his wife.
Wife contracts African Sleeping disease, which she contracted from the guy she was having an affair with. The husband stays by her side until she recovers, and decides to leave her after her recovery. Dr.Cameron, who portrays a sensitive character, tells the husband that the wife loves him and asks him why he cannot forgive his wife.
To which the husband replied; “You don’t do something like that to the person you love”.
And I totally agree! Cheating is a big no-no in a relationship. Whatever excuses conjured by the cheating partner are not to be accepted. “I’m sorry honey, I love you, but I had an affair, but it’s over now”.
And I totally agree! Cheating is a big no-no in a relationship. Whatever excuses conjured by the cheating partner are not to be accepted. “I’m sorry honey, I love you, but I had an affair, but it’s over now”.
Come on, how lame is that?!
I am 'associated' with a couple of cheating ‘friends’, and let me tell you this. Whatever good thoughts and respect I had towards them went down the drain the moment I found out about their infidelity. I only wish their partner finds out about it and unceremoniously dumps the cheating jerks.
And how I would love to witness the dumping ceremony! My blood boils when I come across these so called loving partners. In my opinion, even flirting suggestively with another person when you are in a relationship is a grave mistake. Can you even begin to imagine my feelings towards these unfaithful people?
To me, loving someone is sacred, and it must be honored at all times.
So to all you dishonorable morons, either you love your partner sincerely, or I wish you hell.
Jerks.
Note: These are just my thoughts. If you think or feel differently, it is your right. Whatever makes you happy.
I am 'associated' with a couple of cheating ‘friends’, and let me tell you this. Whatever good thoughts and respect I had towards them went down the drain the moment I found out about their infidelity. I only wish their partner finds out about it and unceremoniously dumps the cheating jerks.
And how I would love to witness the dumping ceremony! My blood boils when I come across these so called loving partners. In my opinion, even flirting suggestively with another person when you are in a relationship is a grave mistake. Can you even begin to imagine my feelings towards these unfaithful people?
To me, loving someone is sacred, and it must be honored at all times.
So to all you dishonorable morons, either you love your partner sincerely, or I wish you hell.
Jerks.
Note: These are just my thoughts. If you think or feel differently, it is your right. Whatever makes you happy.





















16 Comments:
Dude, I totally agree with you. Being faithful to your girlfriend/boyfriend or wife/husband is SO SO important. Relationships are a commitment, not something to mess around with. For those people they don't know what love is.
hit me up sometime, I like you.
luv from - www.chriskalani.com !
Yeah...agree with you there!
And hey, how come u are underweight? From the snap, it looks otherwise. :p
DEATH TO ALL CHEATERS!(I say this in love)
PS- I linked you on my site...
look at it here...
www.chriskalani.com
you're welcome... you post a rant about it.. lol make fun of me or something..? or say how cool I am.
yay
chris: i just visited your site :) and i`m glad you like my blog!
KN: lol. the camera i had previously is horizontally challenged. the setting i had made everything look "fuller". ;) hope the images are more accurate in the future.
raymond: but of course, you do ;)
I am a very loyal person, disloyalty would probably destroy me :(
I agree with your take on cheating. It's always been the factor upon which I would never look back at a relationship, no second chances, no options, that's it. Once a cheater, always a cheater if you ask me. It is the ultimate betrayal of trust and all that is pure in a relationship.
amen - i so agree to your words - infedility hurts too many ppl - sad the ones in it dont realise
"In my opinion, even flirting suggestively with another person when you are in a relationship is a grave mistake." - i seriously agree with you. Most of the times Indian women have to live with such irritatable incidents. Though such acts burn us we have to bare with it just for the sake of the family well being. Thanx for reflecting the inner feelings of women.
Wow...yeah I would have to agree with you there.
don't even get me started on this one right now.
amen.
nope. forgiveness would be awfully hard to come by on that one! and an affair doesn't just mean cheating w/ someone by having sex...too much time on the internet, too much time at work, ANYTHING that takes away love, trust, and time from your marriage to such a degree that it causes a divide...THAT is an affair.
amen to you. amen to holli.
miladysa: disloyalty would destroy me too. thank god i`ve got the sweetest other half! :)
christa: my sentiments exactly!
visithra: how true it is! and when they realise, it`s too late..
golden face: i dislike situations such as that. having to bear something like this infidelity the well being of others.
cheryl: thank god ladies nowadays know what they want, huh.
laks: i agree. once you`ve decided to love someone, that means you love them for their faults as well.
holli: oh dear.
little miss: unforgiveable!
alive: i`m glad you share my sentiments, sis. never compromise on your stand on infidelity.
shay: lol. your first sentence totally dumbfounded me. but as i read along... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home