wrong thing to say to me, missy
S, whom, due to circumstances, I meet quite often, made the mistake of confessing her thoughts to me the first time we had a conversation.
S is a talker. I am more of a listener when I am with the company of those I am not close to. So, I guess S was only too glad to have found someone whom she can tell her life story…no, make that her entire family’s life story to. And I, being the well mannered person that I am, had to endure listening to stories which did not interest me in the least.
S is a talker. I am more of a listener when I am with the company of those I am not close to. So, I guess S was only too glad to have found someone whom she can tell her life story…no, make that her entire family’s life story to. And I, being the well mannered person that I am, had to endure listening to stories which did not interest me in the least.
Until she mentioned why girls do not like her that much. Huh?
Naturally, she had my attention at that.
At that time, I have already come to a few conclusions of my own.
S is an outrageous flirt.
Even though she has a boyfriend.
And I do not think highly of girls who flirt with other guys when they are in a relationship.
She claimed that she prefers to hang out with guys because they don’t judge her when she is being friendly. She should have added over to it.





















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home