Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Friday, November 18, 2005

he`s here!!!

They. Are. Back!

The Gang. I am sorry I won`t be able to see you guys tonight. I know you guys will miss me, but the show must go on! ;)

Ah Harry, Harry Harry. Do I need to say more? :)

Ron, you are cute and funny, but you need a haircut. Fast.

Ron is silly and blind at times, I know, but he has eyes only for you, Hermione. Anyway, he is a guy, after all, so what can you expect?

Ooohh..Aaahhh, I`m so scared. Doink.

OH I don`t know...you don`t look as mad as I thought Mad Eyed Moody should look like.

As long as you don`t smooch him too much, I won`t be that hard on you, Cho.

As long as you keep your distance from Ron, Fleur, I am fine with you. Err..aren`t you suppsed to have silverish hair or something??

I guess you are a good fella, and we all appreciate you helping Harry with the tasks. Too sad what happens to you in the end, eh Cedric.

Granted, you do look good, macho and all that, but I still think you look a tad too old for our dear Hermione, Viktor. Anyway, we all know that Ron is her true love.

I can`t believe the hype this movie has generated. All the allocated seats for online and SMS reservation are fully booked. I do not even want to think about queuing up to purchase the tickets. I still remember the mad rush at the ticket booth for LOTR. For heaven`s sake, this guy is supposed to be only 14! What`s the craze all about??

(psst..I`m just pretending to lament and develop a don`t care attitude because I do not have tickets to the movie. Sigh...if only i had visited Visithra`s blog earlier in the morning. Oh sis, you can`t watch it this weekend either, because the tickets are fully booked in our hometown as well!! Ha ha..unless you want to queue up and buy, without the guarantee of a good seat. Ha Ha!)

8 Comments:

Blogger Visithra said...

hehehehe nice preview

oh dear sigh heres the tips book 3 days earlier and book at night around 11ish for online. Thats how i got the tickets ;)

5:08 PM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

Hooray!!! No muggles here :)

6:11 PM  
Blogger gP said...

Hemm...Hairy Potter. Nobody predicted this, so we might as well live with it. It should be fun. I missed the 3rd instalment purposely coz the director just could not/ should not have done this, but this wizards tourney sounds cool and what with all the girls...and hermione...

7:11 PM  
Blogger Queen of Cups said...

Oh my god, I am sooooo excited about this movie. I booked tix online this morning, and my best friend and I will be watching TONIGHT! I CAN'T WAIT!

3:30 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

Can't wait to see it!!!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Good luck seeing it. I will have to wait until next weekend. Sigh.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Wildefrost said...

I wish Harry potter was at least 25. Then maybe I'd be interested.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My gosh...can you PLEASE explain this to me: I was dreading reading any of the Harry Potter books, 'cause I don't read much fiction; but, since I teach elementary school (where he's all the rage!) I decided to read HP so that I could discuss them with my students. I LOVED the first three. I tried reading 4 twice, and just couldn't get past page 100. I don't know why. I think I'll see the movie and then just try to read #5.

Hope you get your tickets! :)

p.s. Don't mean to beat a dead horse, but since you seem to enjoy the Bhagavad Gita...I'll have to HIGHLY recommend the Jnaneshwari. He was 17 when he wrote his translation. It's just breathtaking. :) nuff said.

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home