Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Monday, November 07, 2005

i am back!

I am back from my one week of laziness. Nothing beats mom’s house when it comes to total relaxation. Of course, I had to help out with some chores now and then, but nothing that put a pain on my back.

As every child might say, mom is the best cook. My mouth still waters when I think of the feast I had over the past 8 days. LOL I think I succeeded in my mission to gain a few healthy pounds.

I am so darn glad to be back with my sweetie though. I missed him very much, more than I thought I would.

My sister has told me countless times that my jeans are boring and too practical. So I bought 2 new jeans, which I think qualify as cool and funky. My sis too has given a green light saying they are indeed a much better change than my old jeans. However, I am hanging on to my old ones as well, since they are more comfortable to wear…as well as for sentimental reasons.

It’s back to my old routine of waking up way too early (to my thinking) and being cooped up in my own private boring world (some call it work place).

Now I have to catch up on some blog reading, and I am way behind on it!

Oh yeah, thank you for all the wishes, fellow bloggers.

Welcome to blogland, Chris.

5 Comments:

Blogger Visithra said...

welcome back ;)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Wildefrost said...

Hellloooooooooooooooooooo@

6:40 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

ah, yes...mama's cookin'.

Anytime I would go back home, I always had a menu planned for my mom! The top of the list? Roast dinner, fried chicken, and any thing else with mashed potatoes and gravy...so worth the weight gain!

mmmmmm!

9:52 PM  
Blogger DARLing said...

welcome back to the blogging world ..
ayayya everyday i come in to your blog and is not updated
good to see now
u are typing in ..
sfo type type type
DARLing read n comment ...

1:22 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Welcome Back!

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home