Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006:1238

Welcome, 2006.

It`s 12:39am, and I`m typing away in my brand new laptop (yup, sweetie bought me a cool, chic and funky looking one on the last day of 2005), while sweetie is in a peaceful sleep just a few feet away.

He was awake just long enough to wish me happy new year, then he was off to dreamland. My poor darling, he had a tiring day. Well, I did too, but we ladies have extra energy as reserve :)

Oh yeah, I also have a new gold bracelet, as a gift from my significant other.

Just before midnight, I too was struggling to keep awake, but am now too excited to sleep. Excited about my new laptop, my new house, my upcoming engagement, wedding, lada bida dada..

My significant other was happily snoring away until he noticed I was not with him. He came over to this room, said he will keep me company until I myself decide to sleep. He is just the sweetest :) Lol. he is fast asleep now, but at least I can hear his reassuring gentle snore while I admire my sleek new laptop while I type.

I am at peace with the world..

27 Comments:

Blogger tulipspeaks said...

ah.. a new laptop and bracelet..boy, am i jeles now or what? :P


Happy New Year honey..

hugsss

=am000nie=

12:36 PM  
Blogger Eclectic Blogger said...

Happy New Year :)

12:56 PM  
Blogger 6 - F A C E said...

New Year Wishes

2:33 PM  
Blogger khelnayak said...

Hi SFO,
Wishing you a Lovely year ahead. Great going, girlie! Hope all your choicest dreams come true.

Me on a very tight schedule. Now no more a s/w engineer. So not much time on the net. Sorry couldnt follow your blog too. Will keep coming in intervals. Bye n take care.

Oh yeah..a very sweet year to ur sweetu too! :p

5:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1:19 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Happy New Year - sounds like.. as always - your sweetie knew how to ring in the new year right!! That's why he's a sweetie!!

2:21 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

Oh I am so jealous about the new laptop! Glad you had a good holiday!

We set our clocks ahead a few hours so the little kids got to ring in the new year and STILL get to bed on time!

It was fun! Happy New Year!

4:19 AM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Happy New Yearrr!!!

May u reach higher and explore new horizons of success, prosperity and happiness in this new year :-)

Laptop ... gold bracelet ... u get royally gifted i must say!!!!

upcoming engagement .. wedding ... whoa! the coming year's got a lot for u ... best of luck eh!!!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Anck su Namun said...

Hewy Duwey

Congrats on your new Laptop. Guess you had the best of new year's eve.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Nisha said...

Wooow...someone surely had a good start...
Now i need to find a sweetie like urs..;)
Let that be my New Yr resolution lol..

Have a great year ahead.

Cheers!
Icy :)

7:23 PM  
Blogger Nisha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Shikha said...

Same pinch..i got a new laptop too:)..on 27th

8:31 PM  
Blogger kannan udayarajan said...

lots of gifts...!! mmmh lucky you..

njoy and a very very happy new year....


cheers..
kannan

8:54 PM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

Lovely :)

4:54 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

You are definately off to a good yearif the beginning is any indication.

5:48 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

This post made me squeal in delight! I am at peace with the world simply from reading your happy words! I am so glad you have found someone so incredible - and what a wonderful gift the new laptop is. I want one of those, too! :)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Does ur swt hrt have a brother whom I can date? lol!

Happy New Year SFO!

Keshi.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

WOW..SFO! that is just one memorable hot last day for 2005. A new Chic, funky and cool laptop...GOSH!! U got a SWEETIE indeed gurl and a gold bracelt?? keeping ya company..GOSH..

Looks like a busy yet wonderful 2006 ahead for u. I can't help but give ya a BIG CHEERS for da year ahead!!!

A HOT YEAT INdeed LADY!

Cheerz!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

Correction: Its year..Not yeat..LOl when i get excited the fingers start rolling in cluelessness:)

11:18 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

we ladies have extra energy as reserve
Thanks for telling me this SFO. Now I wil ask that female trainee in ma group to update my blog and then do blog hopping on my behalf...

I dont want to sound evil at the start of my New Year...Im a nice guy you see

*wink*

*wink*

2:14 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Happy and Prosperous to New Year to you lady....

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seems u had a great new year start..Having at peace with oneself is THE best feeling in the wotld.. Nice blog dear

3:32 PM  
Blogger Happy Villain said...

Yay, Happy New Year! I'm so happy for you. This year is going to be full of wonderful things for you and I can't wait to read all your adventures!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Chris Kalani said...

That is just so precious! What kind of laptop did you get? Also, you MUST/NEED to post pix of you and your boO!!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Visithra said...

ooohhh gifts ;) soo nice ;) so u had fun huh ;)

so how was bb? hehehe oh wow how did u manage to get there in the trafic?

3:31 PM  
Blogger R said...

CONGRATS for the laptop!!!!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

i just gott a laptop now
and i am thrilled too

i dont need a girl on my lap to keep me happy now

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home