Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Friday, December 23, 2005

merry christmas!!

Yay! It`s the holiday season. It`s going to be a long weekend for me. I don`t much fancy the idea of coming back to work on Tuesday, but it’ll be another 3 day weekend next week. So I’m quite happy.

Since I’m in the mood for holiday, I’ve changed the color scheme for my blog template. More Christmas-y. ;) I like!!

I was not able to blog yesterday since I was not in my office, and since I don’t blog from home (although I have 24 hour internet access, I have no time!) tales from uni part 4 will be posted next Thursday. Yeah, you guys just have to wait a little longer as to know
what those girls saw! Ha ha ha ho ho ho.

Okay, I think the Christmas songs playing on the radio have gotten a bit too much to my head.

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!

14 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Merry Christmas!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

:) nice template, pic and words.

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Devilish Angel said...

Merry Christmas...

1:22 PM  
Blogger Visithra said...

Merry Christmas and nice template change ;)

1:54 PM  
Blogger Vishnu said...

Cool templates and Nice words! :)


Merry XMAS!


Cheers!

:)

2:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Same to you my dear, and to all of your family.

6:16 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

merry xmas and happy new year dear.

have fun!


hugsss

=am000nie=

7:57 PM  
Blogger R said...

you too! have a great time!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Nayan said...

Ho ho ho.. Meerrrrryy Christmas! :)

8:56 PM  
Blogger Chris Kalani said...

Have SUCH a good chiristmas!!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Merry Christmas to you!!! I love the new blog pics.. so colorful and magical!!! Just like you!

Big hugs from us to you.

holli

11:38 AM  
Blogger gP said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Have fun, love always.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Christmas!!

Have fun this holiday season, and enjoy your time off!!

Much Love,
Bhakti

4:26 AM  
Blogger MunkieFast said...

Merry Christmas

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home