Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

i miss you!

My sweetie has left to his hometown for a couple of days. I`ll be without him for a whole 48hours. I miss him already. Whenever he is not with me, I realise just how much I depend on him. Even to do everyday mundane stuff, like refueling my car. I hope the petrol is enough to last until he comes back to me. I also don`t dare to be out of the safety of my home after 9pm. Thank GOD my sis is staying with me, otherwise I don`t know how I will sleep at night.
I miss you my darling! I wish it was Friday already!!!


14 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Awwww, how sweet!

2:47 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Aw. I am glad your sis is with you. Hopefully it will go quickly.

5:00 AM  
Blogger Miladysa said...

He will be back before you know it.

Sir Hubby puts the petrol in my car too!!

5:04 AM  
Blogger Chris Kalani said...

I love this, you are just like my hunnie; so sweet, and lovely.

5:41 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

lol @petrol, ur cute girl :)

Miss him to know his beauty even more....

Keshi.

8:10 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

renee: :)

cheryl: yeah, i hope so too..one more day to go!

chris: lol. thank you for the lovely compliment.

keshi: :) yeah, the thing is, i already do appreciate him so much! lol.

arun: hi! it is? err...thursday is just starting for me! ;)

9:18 AM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

:) Aww...Still_figuring_Out.

The days are fleeting, hope it pass quickly ;)

Absence sure makes the heart grow fonder. And when He comes back Ooh LA la sparks sure fly higher!! ;) :D winks

11:27 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

yup yup and when he returns...yummmmmmmm! lol!

Keshi.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Have many towels ready SFO...lol!

Keshi.

12:11 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

awe, you are so sweet! hope you are able to get some sleep...

12:12 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

amy: lol..you are right about the sparks flying ;)

laks: welcome back! and hope to see you in blogland soon!

keshi: lol..i`m going to buy new ones today..there is a sale going on!!! i`m bored of the current colors we have ;)

LM: lol..thank you :) i did, though not nearly enough ;)

12:20 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

buy very small towels SFO..lol ;-)

Keshi.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Nisha said...

So they say... Distance makes the heart grow fonder...

I hope he is back by now (I am a lil late) and u r cuddling in his arms :)

Cheers!

1:03 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

keshi: lol.

icy: haha...he has been back into my arms for a few days now ;)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home