all for love - part 8
After 10 minutes or so of seeing sweetie aimlessly flipping through the TV channels...
Me: What are you doing?
Sweetie: Nothing.
Me: Want to go out shopping?
Sweetie: No, I’m busy.
Me: Doing what?
Sweetie: I`m busy doing nothing!!!
I think he just didn`t want to go out shopping ;)
Me: What are you doing?
Sweetie: Nothing.
Me: Want to go out shopping?
Sweetie: No, I’m busy.
Me: Doing what?
Sweetie: I`m busy doing nothing!!!
I think he just didn`t want to go out shopping ;)





















26 Comments:
I'm busy doing nothing..hahaha..was he smiling when he was saying that or was he serious.
MAybe its once of the low days..
Am happy to see a new post.
Hahahahah, typical, isn't it?
He definitely didn't want to get tired going shopping ;)
hey first time to yours space.. Honoured to see my name on your blog roll. (it doesnt happen often you know;) ) Nice christmas template.:)
Belated X'mas Wishes and have a Great New year 2006!
>>I'm busy doing nothing.....
hahahah....
its pain to give company while gals shopping, i escape most of the times... ;)
Cheers!
:)
Ha!
Hope you had a wonderful time x
I`m busy doing nothing!
I love people who are busy in doing nothing...they are my kinda guys :))
Im always busy in doing nothing.....
Hmmm....
now wht I;d planned before making this comment....I think it was nothing :))
ok.. this comes naturally to guys ok!
clever!
your blog is cute!
kekeke.. funny one!
btwn,
check my new url
http://www.tulipspeaks.blogspot.com/
hope to see you there soon..
=am000nie=
Shopping is definitely not one thing on a guy's mind :)
I can sympathize! sometimes it's just nice to sit around and do nothing!!
; )
amy: he said that with a perfectly serious face!
geetha: lol..you are right on both counts!
nanyaar: hi! i liked your blog, thus the link :)
vishnu: oh? it`s a pain?? ;)
miladysa: :) i had a relaxing christmas holiday! ;)
arzoon: lol. it must be an unwritten male code to be busy just when the gal asks you out for shopping ;)
rohit: lol..naturally huh. i can understand that :) thank you!
amutha: i`m darn happy to see you back in blogland! :)
eclectic: i have come to accept that after more than 6 years ;)
LM: lol..he`d be happy to know that ;) i too enjoy "doing nothing" times :)
heh, channel surfing is something all of us men have down. I do it, love it, and will NEVER stop. However, I LOVE shopping!! and did so with my boo earlier today! ^_^
!bye
perfectly serious face...Ok that sucks for girls' eh but u sure was understanding over there..:)
Thumbs up for that gurl!
You probably think right :)
hehehe at least he was honest hehehe - the things men say to get out of shopping!
whacky....both the post... and ur sweetie..
Hahaha...
Where is the link, you talked about on my blog???
amanda: :)
chris: good for you!
amy: lol...after more than 6 years, i`ve learned to take it all in a stride, good naturedly.
marissa: ;)
visithra: lol. tell me about it ;)
kannan: lol. thanks...? lol.
vanathi: :)
nayan: under "people i like"--> "Laks"
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
You just described the whole Male species in these 5 odd lines.
Just couldn't stop laughing coz i do the same thing to my little sis whenever she wan't to go shoppin.
maybe if the mall is inside a football field, or the shaped like a Star Wars battle cruiser...hehehehe
MEN!
I hate shopping.. so I'm with your sweetie.. Good answer, sweetie!!! Busy doing nothing is an important activity sometimes! Although I don't get to do that very often anymore.
:/
Haha! I love it! Doing nothing is so much fun! (But so is shopping!!)
I think you're right! LOL!
coolvir: lol. the entire male species, huh. i figured that much ;)
ghost: i think he`ll be in cloud nine if we were to buy every single thing online ;)
renee: enough said :)
holli: lol. with faith and nate nate around, i think i understand why :)
anne: :)
cheryl: lol.
laks: what?? no way..!! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home