Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

something new

I need a new camera.

4 Comments:

Blogger gP said...

ask and you shall get! muhahahah...cams are cheap now...wait till festival time...it will b cheaper./

12:43 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

me too :(

7:02 PM  
Blogger Visithra said...

hehehe i want a new cam - hey didnt realise u were back good to have u back n just realised on the wedding congrats

3:03 PM  
Blogger Prax said...

I too need a camera

And a laptop

And a Merc SLR

And a Tag Heur ad I saw t'day.....list goes on.

Guess I need some patience..!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home