Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

My Photo
Name:

me? i guess you can figure me out as you read my blog.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

my home, my savior??


Nowadays, when I`m happy, I think of what to buy for my home.
When I`m feeling down, I think of what to buy for my home.
When i`m frustrated, I think of what to buy for my home.
When I`m confused, I think of what to buy for my home.
When I`m angry, I think of what to buy for my home.
My home, my refuge.

Seriously, to have a place to call your own is an awesome experience. I also realised something about myself. Whenever I have something to say, but unable to vent it out, cleaning my home is an effective therapy ;-)


I am busy at work, but it is enjoyable too nowadays. I have new friends, which is a good thing.

I am so happy that Gray`s Anatomy is back (McDreamy, you suck), as well as Desperate Housewives. They make staying up late worthwhile.

I can`t sleep. Hope it is not insomnia. Ugh.

Love is as sweet as ever, and I`m happy.

Anyway, even if I get sad once in a while, I can always shop for my home.

26 Comments:

Blogger Raymond said...

Welcome back!!! For a while there ,I was scared that you were gone for good!!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Visithra said...

own homes do that dont they ;)

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back, dear. Home is always said to be the best place to run too. Home sweet home! :)

3:36 PM  
Blogger R said...

Hmm...so what did you buy this time?

12:40 PM  
Blogger gP said...

im here...as always...drifting through space n time.

Enjoy ur life!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

hehehe...I do the same thing....
in whateva moood..I just think of shopping...but for me :)

2:13 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

im glad u found peace in ur home sweetie. not many does.


hugss


=ammu=

12:05 PM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

voww..you are back...welcome ..so nice to see you here again!

keep writing!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Praveen R. said...

its nice to know that ur finding solace in ur home.. I'd like that feeling of belongingness..

2:54 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

home sweet home...:)

Keshi.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

keep up that positive thinking!

8:52 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

Welcome back! ... am glad u r happy and loved ... :)

2:45 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

BTW I love Grey's Anatomy too ... :) ... especially the way the conclude every episode with some thought provoking statement ...

hv a gr8 weekend buddy!!!

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

10:31 PM  
Blogger kannan udayarajan said...

home sweet home is forever.....:)

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

6:34 PM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

Hi SFO

been a while..since i stepped in. :)

i like this post. simplicity at its best.

But accepting our limitations can help us focus on what we realistically can and want to accomplish, rather than wanting to be or do everything."

My dad is like that..lolz..


Cheers and its good that you find solace in ya home. the best place neone can be..

Cheers !!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Los Angeles gone?
hydrocodone addiction

6:24 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Happy New Year SFO!

Keshi.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

WHats going on babe?

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

test test, this thing working, ha ha of course it is cause if it weren't you wouldn't be reading this. This communication whatever ever it is that I an doing here;(nicce); is for recreational purposes only and should not be taken for and kinda advice on how to do anything with your life. We're peas in a pod. OUt there on the fantasy of life so we don't come down. Get caught up in the dirt of work. Get the grim so far in there that it bleeds before the dirt comes out. Bleak. Its not though. the Truth is stranger than fiction. Oh the world is as terriable as they tell us it is. We're fortunate we'll never know in our enternity. But what they fail to tell you is that it CaN be as beautiful as you make it. You just need the right people. I am sorry for learning but I can't stop and I don't want to. It is what life is for me and I will find it in the most unusal places. It doesn't matter weither I am beggar or Prince. I think I will always look into things of learning. I tire though. Hard to make it sometimes and its gonna get harder. I know cause I gotta make the choice. Things are funny. Times are tough. Well no. but I don't want to be in servitude all my life. -ciao, C

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My life's been generally bland these days. I just don't have much to say. I don't care. I haven't been up to anything these days. I can't be bothered with anything recently.
- www.blogger.com m
http://mosquitoringtone1.4x2.net mosquito ringtone
http://freenokiaringtone1.4x2.net free nokia ringtone
http://freeverizonringtone1.4x2.net free verizon ringtone
http://mp3ringtone1.4x2.net mp3 ringtone
http://nokiaringtone1.4x2.net nokia ringtone
http://freemotorolaringtone1.4x2.net free motorola ringtone
http://freemp3ringtone1.4x2.net free mp3 ringtone
http://samsungringtone1.4x2.net samsung ringtone
http://freepolyphonicringtone1.4x2.net free polyphonic ringtone
http://britneyspearsringtone1.4x2.net britney spears ringtone

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://fradalitassociates.co.uk/logs/very-cheap-last-minute-airline-tickets.html]very cheap last minute airline tickets[/url]

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good aftenoon !
I is pleasantly amazed! Thank!!!
[url=http://buy-cialisss.blogspot.com]buy cialis[/url] http://buy-cialisss.blogspot.com
I just wanted to pass on a note to let you know what a great job you have done with this forum.Thanks!

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My home, my sanctuary!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Visithra said...

happy birthday darling ;)

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home