so me!

For a person like me, who worries A LOT about sins, hell and karma every single day, thoughts can be a difficult, complicated thing. Like, if I imagine bad things happening, will they really happen?
I think I am the most pessimist person in the world, no matter how much I try not to be. Most often than not, things always work out fine (touch wood!), but before they actually do, only GOD knows what kind of mental dilemma I go through.
I am a mystery to myself. I don’t worry about the serious stuff like money, bills, loans, etc…but worry about, are there cockroaches in the cupboard, will my shoes get dirty if I walk down the street, what if the wind is too strong and I fly away?
Yeah, those sorts of things.
Count on me to make my own life complicated.
Oh, that is so me!




















31 Comments:
haha! I worry about silly things too, I think it is something that happens to us with a creative imagination. But don’t let it worry you too much.
Be cool...
hehehe im an optimists i could see good in everything
Aaaah, don't worry. It is not just you. We all have our silly thoughts too.. may differ from one another. So, don't bother it, and it won't bother you ;)
what if the wind is too strong and I fly away?i know u must be worrying abt that but cant help laughing:))
SFO u look gorgeous!WOW!
I believe in Karma etc but thats too complicated sometimes...so I just leave it to God :)
Stop worrying abt silly things such as roaches lol...worry is the biggest enemy to ur health...tc, chill, loosen up and enjoy life!
Huggggggggggz SFO!
Keshi.
Ok, for your correction, people like you 're called Unique. You 're blessed that you don't get worried on Shitty things. I believe you 're really blessed. *Smiles*
God bless you...
A balance of pessimism and optimism would be good. Occasionally we need that little pessimism to wake us up and be ultra-sensitive to the little wonderful things God is doing all around us.
Too much pessimism for long durations can be draining... Share your problems, else unwind yourself sometimes for a good fun. ;)
You and me both, sister. I worry about things, which leads to worrying about bigger things - until I'm worrying about the worst-case scenario and I'm in a complete panic. But it is our concern with doing right - that sets us apart from those who truly don't give a damn.
You are beautiful - as some of the other comments have said.. but inside as far as I can tell, as well as on the outside!
I'm the same way... it's because I was raised Catholic. Darn that Catholic guilt!
Well...I guess it does pay to be pessimistic sometimes..but certainly not all the time..its a hindrance!!! Be positive..I've learnt it lol..even though I go to most exams totally unprepared, I end up scoring good to great marks because of my confidence:-) Optimism helps!!!
I definately don't worry about flying away in the wind. I have stood in 100 MPH winds and stayed stationary, so I think I'll be ok in the wind.
What if the wind is too strong and you blow away? Gosh.
we share the same sentiments! i worry practically abt everything arnd me. may be we wants things to be perfect.... all the time
=am000nie=
~Smiles~
I gues u r only human..
;)
..Me
Im mystry to myself too....I wory about everything happening in ma life...including serious things and then roaches too :(
Hehehe..
ok, again you 're gone away from your blog, I hope you 're doin' good. *Smiles*
God bless you....
no you cannot be the most pesimestic person
I've been there. That's why my new motto is "trust." When I trust myself and God it is better.
i tend to worry to much, especially about trivial things. i hear you on this one. it's human nature though, isn"t it?
"what if wind is too strong?"
Just carry something heavy like a wrist-watch or mobile to keep you in ground.
Moreover if it rains so much that you can drown,just take out the watch from your hand,you'll become light and can float above water ;)
:) hey its ok to worry yaar.. i do too.. i too worry abt my shoes getting dirty if i walk on street, abt my old newspapers getting yellow under sun if i left them in my balcony..so u c u've got company.. lol
Have you disappeared again??
u r actually very practical yaar ... why bother about them major issues when one can play around wid these issues? Its completely natural and healthy ... extensive research has proven it! I too do the same thing .... :)
Procrastinate Today! Don't leave it for tommorow!
same here buddy :)
Worry too much about silly and un-important things!
Wish some peace for you... you sound a little down
Sending you well wishes. Try to remember to keep it simple: it's not easy to do so, and we clutter ourselves with too much. I wish you peace.
Time for an update!!
hmmm.. addicted to mental chaos?
maybe you think too much...
but have you considered this, that beneath the surface, everyone is evrything you said.
the key is in masking it...
good post. nice angel you got there. you made?
Enjoyed a lot! Top rate computer lcd projectors
Very nice site! »
Post a Comment
<< Home